“The best jama steak!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurace Jama

Restaurace Jama
V Jame 7, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Nove Mesto (New Town))
+420 222 967 081
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #383 of 4,271 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, European, Pub, Czech
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
“The best jama steak!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Just back from Jama and thought i better let everyone know...

Have the Jama steak and you will be over the moon... I promise you! I had it and my girlfriend had the fillet... Wonderful!!! And going back for our last night... It was that good.

Great staff... Excellent food... A must while in prague...

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best buffalo wings and burgers in Prague”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Imagine an American, wishing to combine the best of basic american meals with the best of Czech beers (I mean local well tasting bears, not multinational brands). You found it. Basic environment, always a good atmosphere, chicken wings "Nuclear" being my favourite. And of course burgers. Tuesday is the burger day. Sunday a wings day (extended menus).

Visited October 2012
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Fantastic Burger in Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were staying 1 week at an apartment around the corner from Jama and made a reservation one night. We had tried to stop in a few nights before, but they were booked up. We both had the burger & fries and my wife had a glass of red wine and I had a beer. Great burger - thick, juicy, favorful, and hot. Very large portion, reasonably priced. We were seated in a non-smoking room off to one side. The service was very friendly, and helpful. I would strongly recommend taking the time to find Jama.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Just had a great meal at Jama. So good I was inspired to write my first ever trip advisor review. We enjoyed taster menu 2, plus delicious side orders of rosemary baked potatoes, grilled veg and green beans with bacon. Definitely over ordered portions very generous. Finished off meal with carrot cake (2 forks kindly provided) and expresso coffee. Would highly recommend this restaurant and may be returning before we go home tomorrow.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Ordered the hamburger at Jama and was not impressed. Wouldnt go there again. The restaurant was fine though, with many old concertposters.