The apartment itself was perfect in every-way, along with the staff who couldn't do enough for us making regular contact to check if everything was okay and if we needed any assistance with anything.
There is a tram stop literally 2 mins walk around the corner, but realistically nearly all tourist locations are well within walking distance.
If grocery shopping is required there is a Tesco less than 5 mins walk away.
I will definitely be booking these apartments on my return to Prague over a hotel without doubt. Now just to find the time to return....
- Also Known As:
- Residence Karolina Prague Hotel
- Residence Karolina Prague Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of Residence Karolina is outstanding, next to Charles Bridge and the top apartments offer view to Prague Castle. Residence Karolina offers 20 serviced apartments in total and all of them are really XXL size. The guests can choose from one or two bedroom apartments situated on 5 floors, modern and spacious lift is operating in the premises. One bedroom apartments are suitable either for 2 (executive version) or for a party of 4 with extra sleeping facilities in additional room. Each of two bedroom apartments has two en-suite bathrooms to provide enough piece and privacy for 4 staying guests. Additionally to that you can temporarily accommodate another 2 friends by using a large comfortable sofa located in the roomy living rooms. Residence Karolina is famous for its space and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Prague City Apartments Residence Karolina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.