Simple and a bit far from the old town city centre. Had to take a metro to reach Palladium the shopping arcade in Prague. Even Metro station is quite a walk. I was glad to first hear that they are giving me a room on top floor but it turned out to be a nightmare. NO WINDOWS IN THE ROOM. Just had a small opening on the roof to see the sky. worst two nights that I ever stayed in a hotel. Please avoid those rooms take a room in lower floors at least you will get a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Venere so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis