I and my husband stay in this hotel 3-6 May 2014. After a long 15 hours flight form Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we reached the hotel at 10.00am. We are so happy that room is ready for us. The room is clean and bed are comfortable. The room temperature is ok for us. The breakfast is good and staff are friendly.
There is a metro about 10 minutes walk from the hotel. We used it only once for the first day. The next day we decided to walk. From hotel to Wenceslas Square is about 15 minutes. From Wenceslas Square you can easily walk to most of the attractions in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square is a 3-star hotel located in the historical part of Prague, 5 minutes walk from the famous Wenceslas Square, National Museum, State Opera and Prague Convention centre. Ideal for leisure and business trips, the hotel offers 181 air-conditioned rooms, restaurant with summer terrace, bar serving snacks 24/7, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and onsite paying parking. Guests may also use sauna, swimming pool and fitness center at the Novotel hotel next door (fees apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Praha Wenceslas Square Ibis