“A great place from which to explore Prague” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savic Hotel

You added Savic Hotel to your Saves list
Savic Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jilska 7, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Stare Mesto (Old Town))   |
Announcement
NEW MENU AVAILABLE!
Ranked #28 of 663 Hotels in Prague
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A great place from which to explore Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Savic is a little gem of a hotel, almost hidden away in the cobbled streets of the Old Town in Prague. I stayed here with my husband at the beginning of June. The unassuming exterior of the building belies its tastefully furnished interior . In places, original features such as oak beams and painted ceilings have been retained which blend comfortably with modern conveniences such as free wifi in the rooms and coffee making facilities. The emphasis on quality extended to a charming conservatory in which a large modern bar was the focal point. A choice of English and continental breakfasts was served here and could not be faulted. Our lunch in the small restaurant was also very enjoyable and good value. We found the personnel throughout the hotel to be very accommodating and pleasant. In particular, the staff at the reception desk were only too happy to share their local knowledge about sightseeing and eating places in Prague. This was very welcome as there is an extensive choice and we had limited time. We are very happy to recommend the Hotel Savic as a great place from which to explore Prague.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is my 1st ever review on trip advisor and we only returned last from beautiful Prague last night.We arrived late at the hotel due to our flight,after a little difficulty finding Savic Hotel, it doesn't give you the name on the front of the building, its down the side of a very quaint street.We were greeted by Tomas and what a welcome ! He was a pleasure to deal with, so was every member of staff. Informative,friendly,helpful and always had a smile on his face.My friend and I were given a room in 1st floor which was beautiful,clean and so spacious with everything you could ask for.A quiet hotel ,even though you are in the centre of the Old town city.I can't wait to visit again and recommend this hotel to everyone i know.A lovely breakfast with lots of choices pancakes or omelettes made to order,lovely.Thank you to everyone who previously recommended this hotel on Trip advisor,you all helped me make the right choice.Keep it up Savic :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I chose this hotel since it is highly recommended here and those reviews are correct.
You will see repeatedly positive reviews about its location, service and rooms.

I stayed on 25th May. I arrived early morning and I was greeted by friendly staff. Since I arrived early, they weren't able to check me in early as well. So I decided to keep my luggage first and I went for a morning walk around the Old Town Square. I managed to join Prague Discover Walk that same morning! :)

I upgraded to Executive Suite and was wowed with its interior. Comfortable bed and pillows!

Location is execellent! Close to every place I want to go and it was quite lively during night time.

I didn't book taxi online as suggested in one of the reviews here (should've done that) however just take a discount coupon/voucher from the airport taxi counter so you will get about 40% discount on your ride back to airport (approx 500 CZK). Normal taxi ride to the airport about 700 CZK.

I will definitely stay again here!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Savic is in the perfect location to see everything in Prague. Fully equipped, very clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. Breakfast was delicious. Staff was friendly and great resource when we had questions. Would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
North Yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I checked in at the savic hotel in Prague on Friday 7th June for my birthday weekend . From the minute we arrived te reception staff were fantastic. A very friendly welcome and welcome drinks on arrival. We checked in with minimal fuss and were given maps and imformation about the city. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. There was no air conditioning as such but there was an electric air conditioning machine although a little noisy it was not a problem and did not effect our stay. Breakfast the next morning was served in the court yard which again was very nice and a good selection of food for a city hotel. Eggs omelettes and pancakes were cooked to order with the rest of the hot items on hot plates, toast continental foods fruit yogurts fresh juices jea and coffee also available. The breakfast staff were very at tentative on the first morning . The Sunday morning breakfast staff were no so good . We were not offered tea or coffee like the first morning and even after asking more than once we still did not get any. That us the only negative comment I could make. We checked out on Sunday morning and again the reception staff were excellent and we had already pre booked our transfer to the airport later in the day but needed to alter the times. They weren't e than happy to contact the company for us and re arrange the time. Nothing was to much trouble for them. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Prague and would use it again if we visit. Excellent location in the d town and not to far from Charles bridge. This is a beatifiul city well worth a visit .

• Stayed June 2013
Lousiville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I just returned from my short trip to Prague and I will definitely come back to the Savic Hotel. I really like the atmosphere and very friendly staff. Hotel has a perfect location, very short distance from the city center and accessible by foot to all areas of Prague.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
redwood shores CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The Savic is a very short walk from the Astronomical Clock in one of the most charming parts of Prague. Our room was large, with traditional furnishings in the main room and 21st century appointments in the spacious bathroom. Staff is great. Breakfast (particularly the omelettes!) is fantastic.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends