“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel Prague City

You added Clarion Hotel Prague City to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel Prague City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tylovo Namesti 15/3 | near Wenceslas Square, Prague 120 00, Czech Republic (Praha 2)   |
Ranked #81 of 662 Hotels in Prague
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hotel was amazing. Splendid service, very clean rooms and an extensive buffet breakfast. I went to Prague for a business trip and stayed in this hotel for two weeks, this hotel was able to meet all my demands. It is certainly worth it’s five star rating. The very friendly and very professional staff was able to help me at any moment of my stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone and I will definitely return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Gear Guest,
I would like to thank you for highly recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor and for taking the time to share your feedback. I sincerely appreciate your kind acknowledgement of our colleagues who I understand had helped to ensure your stay with us was an enjoyable and relaxing experience. I am very fortunate to surrounded by a great team and working for a such a beautiful property.
Once again, thank you for your gracious comments and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.
Hotel Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Greek first
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

we stayes 3 nights in the hotel and it was great, the service and room and staff always want to help , breakfast was very good and tasty. we stayes there for wedding and all staff of hotel try always to help us an very nice.

Room Tip: all rooms are very good
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your personal experience on TripAdvisor.
I am truly happy to note your kind compliments of our service standards, breakfast and our efforts to ensure you a fantastic holiday.
Thank you for making Clarion Hotel Prague City**** your destination of choice. We certainly look very much forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Oslo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We decided to take a family trip to Prague (2 adults + 3 children). We found the Clarion Hotel Prageue City on internet and decided to try it. We stayed for 3 nights (Sunday - Wednesday), so we really got a chance to get familiar with the hotel and the service provided.

The standard of the service was shown already at check-in. We were given full concierge service by the receptionist who checked us in. Explaining everything we needed of info about the hotel services, city information and tram / metro times and prices. Since both tram and metro are located just around the corner - we tried both for communication (easy and cheap way of travelling in Prague).

The hotel looks and feels new. The room was spacious and with all the facilities needed (wifi, in-room safe, air condiction...). If we needed wired internet, we could get a cable through the reception.

Breakfast was very good with a large variety on the buffet. Everything was fresh. The waiters were friendly and helpful. They even had a little area for the children to play...

All in all we can highly recommend Clarion Hotel Prague City. Good standard hotel with a friendly staff.

Room Tip: We had a quiet room facing a courtyard (towards the back).
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at Clarion Hotel Prague City****. I am very happy to read that you had a wonderful experience with us from the time you arrived until the time you left the hotel. I am truly delighted to note your kind compliments of our rooms, breakfast, service standards and our efforts to ensure you fantastic holiday.
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your personal experience on TripAdvisor and highly recommending our hotel.
We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place is only a 15 minute walk from the main train station or 5 minutes on the #5 or #26 tram. We found the staff very helpful and friendly and the room comfortable. Definitely a good value option.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am most greatful for your kind acknowledgement of our location, level of service and most especially our friendly staff.
Once again, thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours faithfully,
Rishon Lezion, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great location, 10 minutes walk to Wenceslas Square and just 2 minuts to the Metro and tram station I.P. Pavlova.The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is extremely clean with big bathroom. The breakfast was nice. I would definitely recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time and giving us feedback about your stay. I am most greatful for your kind acknowledgement of our location, rooms, breakfast and personalized level of service extended to you by our colleagues on all occasions.
Once again, thank you for highly recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor . We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and ensuring your expectations are exceeded once more.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed 4 nights at the Clarion Hotel Prague City. The room was modern and comfortable, and, although the beds were a little on the hard side, we were pleased to see the third bed we had requested was in the room and we still had plenty of room to move around. We immediately dubbed the bathroom the "magic bathroom" as the fan was so good that there was no steam after taking a hot shower. The breakfast buffet was well-stocked and had some different selections each day. Location was excellent: a short walk to Wenceslas Square, and the Old Town. Staff was courteous and friendly.The only reason I've rated the service as "very good" instead of "excellent" is that the hotel concierge wasn't able to help with train schedules for our day trip to Kutna Hora, but I guess that's just down to the internet making the concierge's job obsolete. All in all, this was probably the best Choice Hotel we've stayed at.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Clarion Hotel Prague City****. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for rating us as the best Choice hotel you have ever stayed in.
I am most grateful for your kind acknowledgement of our rooms, food, location and personalized level of service extended to you by our colleagues.
We certainly look very much forward to welcoming you back and to ensuring your expectations are exceeded once more.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Although I have no real complaints about this hotel I don't think this hotel deserves a four star rating. Breakfast is fine but misses variation and the staff is already taking your plate away when your getting up to take something else from the buffet, the rooms are very clean but the ventilation system makes too much noice for me, staff was helpful and spoke good English, it is well located near public transportation, .... I only had one meal in the restaurant downstairs but I must say the portions are rather small (I had the trout and this is only half of a trout with three cherry tomatoes! ). So in conclusion: nice hotel but no four star hotel. ...

Zulueta, Manager at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for posting a feedback of your visit to Clarion Hotel Prague City****. I appreciate your positive comments about clean rooms, friendly and professional staff.
I also thank you for your constructive view regarding the breakfast. I will be more than happy to receive any suggestions for additions from our guests to improve the selection.
It is certainly never our intent to disappoint our guests nor provide anything less than the best in service and facilities, and I will use your feedback as a tool to ensure that these matters are addressed.
Last but not least, I would like to mention that our restaurant is specialising in providing culinary experiences from dishes which are prepared by the Head Chef in line with traditional Czech gastronomy with a modern take and a touch of international cuisine and also with a view to requirements for healthy nutrition.
It is a unique combination of high quality gastronomy and excellent service.
Once again, thank you for taking your valuable time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Hotel Director

Been to Clarion Hotel Prague City? Share your experiences!