this is a really nice little hotel. Nothing fancy, but clean and decent rooms. Nice breakfast and helpfull people.
The best of it all is the location. You're in the monastry overlooking Prague far from the hustle and bustle of the city center yet within walking distance of this beautiful city.
Walking down to the cite you walk through some vineyards and past the palace.
There's a nice restaurant next to the hotel where you can have a nice dinner with a view.
We stayed here juli 2012 (but couldn't select that from the menu below)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague