First of all I would like to point out, that my feelings about this place are rather positive. I really appreciated very helpful and always smiling staff, the position near places of interest (but still in peaceful monastery complex), modern and clean bathroom and the overall feeling of my stay. Now things, that I did not like so much. I really did not like the position of my table in my room. It was situated in the dark corner far away from small window. Secondly, I was expecting 24 hours reception, but after 7 PM you can only check-in via phone and take your key from an envelope on the other side of the entrance door. In my room was not the information about the time when the breakfast is served (7 - 9 AM). The breakfast itself was traditional continental one, I had better ones. And last but not least the stairs to the sleeping part of my room were very steep (this can be problem for older customers). But after all, I would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Hotel
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Residence Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.