We spent a long weekend at Residence Monastery in Mid May and we had a wonderful time in this very well located hotel. Our room was comfy and well furnished with a beautiful view over the city. You're actually located within the Strazhov Monastery and there are bars, restaurants and major tourist attractions all within walking distance. However it is up the very long hill from the Old Town so you need to enjoy a spirited climb! The Hotel Staff are kind and friendly but we would suggest calling to confirm your booking in advance. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic and cosy hotel with unique and unforgettable view of the Prague Castle, Lesser Side and the Old Town embroidered by the Vltava river is located directly in the city center in a peaceful garden of the Strahov Monastery (national historic landmark, founded in 1142). The hotel is only a few steps from all landmarks and easily accessible by the public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Monastery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Monastery Prague
- Residence Monastery Hotel Prague