“Great location, confortable rooms, good price and fantastic staff: do you need anything else?” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Chair Hotel

You added Red Chair Hotel to your Saves list
Red Chair Hotel
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Liliova 4, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Stare Mesto (Old Town))   |
Ranked #9 of 348 Prague B&B and Inns
Roma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

I was with my family and another family of friends a few days in Prague. I can only confirm the excellent reviews about this little, simple but very pleasant hotel. Great location and comfort of the rooms in a good price. But the really best thing is the friendly kindness of the staff, always ready to assist you with any problem and provide useful suggestions: they are special!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Czech first
Fort Laduerdale, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2010

The Red Chair Hotel was recommended to me by a friend, and they did not steer me wrong. The hotel had a perfect location in the Old Town, just minutes by foot to Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, and all the best sites in the city. Premysl at the front desk was the nicest hotel employee I have ever dealt with. Before arriving, he gave me tips by phone on how to negotiate the best taxi rate at the train station. He was always happy yo help out with directions, restaurant recommendations, and lessons in Czech history. After I left the hotel, he even contacted me via my cab driver's mobile phone to let me know I had left my credit card at the front desk. And he drove it across town to me so I would not miss my train. Amazing!

The room itself was great - clean, modern bathroom and nice, basic furnishings. High speed internet was free, and the TV had like 400 channels. My room rate also included continental breakfast daily, which was a great way to start each day of exploring the city. It was set up in the little lobby, as the hotel does not have a restaurant.

If you are looking for a sold 3-star hotel with amazing staff and location, I definitely recommend the Red Chair Hotel!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Spisska Nova Ves
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

I ve been staying for weekend in Prague in Red Chair hotel. What a nice surprise I found in that small charming hotel! Great staff, always smilling and helpful. Room was equipped great for all my needs and the location was just superb. Everything was so amazing near - the Old Town square, Charles Bridge, Municipal House... even the malls were in walking distance. The parking was small but what more could I expect in the historical centre! I highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2010

My wife and I decided to celebrate new year's eve in this fantastic fairy-tale city. The staff of this hotel added charm to the glory of this festive city. The were always smiling and of great help. The location is superb near everything. Will definetly go again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
mgamadeus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

rooms are ok, nice little hotel in the heart of old town. the friendliness of the employees is amazing. we felt like we were going to our own family. absolutely recommendable.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Helsinki
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

Hotel Red Chair was a wonderful experience from the first moment. We were warmly greeted, given all the necessary information and offered extra help to make our stay even better. Throughout our stay, we could rely on the friendly and helpful staff to provide any needs we had. I highly reccommend this location to anyone seeking a central location plus friendly and accommodating attention.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Geneva
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

I'm really glad that we found this hotel. The location is perfect for sightseeing. Our room was quiet and well kept. The front-desk team were wondefully helpful during our entire stay.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Chair Hotel? Share your experiences!