We had two days in Prague and this hotel is only a few stops on the tram from central Prague in a quiet neighbourhood. We upgraded to a honeymoon suite which suited us as we could have breakfast in the room with some other perks like champagne and jaccuzi bath. Very impressed by Czech plumbing - bath fills in a minute or so - we did not have problems with shortage of hot water. Staff were indeed very friendly and they give all directions you ever need
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague