We spent four nights at the King Charles Boutique. Although slightly out of town (ten minutes by tram), it was perfectly situated with excellent transport connections: trams 18,17 and 6 will take you to the city centre and the metro is a ten minute walk away. The beautiful Vtlava River is a ten minute walk away.
The room was beautifully furnished with antique phone and lovely dark wood furniture. As usual, although we booked a double room, we found two singles pushed together which is our only moan! The shower was lovely and hot with 'massage' jets.
The staff at the hotel speak English and were always helpful with directions and welcomed us with a warming shot on arrival!
Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet which is worth getting up for but if you don't make it there is a kettle in the room and a Lidl with fresh bakery just across the road!
We would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague