Quiet district. To the center on a tram of 10 minutes. It is very convenient to choose this hotel as Russian since the personnel Russian-speaking and 24 hours per day you can address on a reception, with all arising questions. I want to pay attention that nevertheless it is better to choose hotel slightly farther than the center. In the center it is always expensive and noisy, you wouldn't arrive to what city. Here nearby there are grocery shops, very tasty and inexpensive bench with Asian cuisine. We had breakfasts for all tastes. Vegetables, fruit, muesli, juice, fruitcakes, ham, small sosisochka, cheeses, a garnish, voobshchy hungry since morning nobody remained. Baths magnificent. Very qualitative towels and pillows. In number always there is a tea and a teapot. To all I advise in a choice won't be mistaken ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague