This hotel might be a little from the centre but I found that not to be a problem. There is a strop stop (Albertov) too minutes away opposite Lidl (10p beers!). Also, on the last few days I walked into the city down the river which took about 20-30 mins and was lovely. The castle above the hotel was lovely and covered in snow. The actual hotel was very nice. We had an attic room which had lots of beams but was very nice and comfy also the spa bath thing wasn't working. The staff were great, we even celebrated New Year we them 2 hours before for Russian new year (they were from St Petersburg). They set off fireworks and gave out free fizzy wine which was very nice of them. New years day they even offered a champagne breakfast! Lovely hotel.
- Also Known As:
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the center of Prague, in a historical building right under the walls of Vysehrad Prague Castle and its gardens, a few steps away from the Charles Square, the "King Charles" is the renaissance-style boutique hotel residence offering an unforgettable hospitality experience. Inspired by the romance of Rococo era, and reminiscent of a private chamber in a knight's castle, King Charles' 35 guest rooms feature antique replica mahogany furniture, crystal and brass light fixtures, and luxury bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Venere, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.