“A good place just a few tram stops from the main attractions” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Angelo Hotel Prague

You added Angelo Hotel Prague to your Saves list
Angelo Hotel Prague
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Radlicka 3216/1G, Prague 150 00, Czech Republic (Praha 5)   |
Ranked #98 of 663 Hotels in Prague
Calvia, Spain
“A good place just a few tram stops from the main attractions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Clean, modern, sounds proof, a minute away from the tram or the metro, few restaurants close by (Smichov). Really a good deal. We had a room on the street side but slept very well.
Curtains are too thick so you tend to be awaken by the sun light.

• Stayed May 2013
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at Angelo Hotel Prague, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest, Dear Christophe B,

Thank you very much for staying at angelo Hotel Prague, we appreciate your kind review.

I was happy to see that you liked our modern hotel and location. I am looking forward to sharing your kind review with my colleagues.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the near future.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel. The hotel is modern, comfortable and very clean; the staff ( in the restaurant too) is very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was excellent, we especially liked the breakfast.
For a longer stay, there should be a larger cabinet in the room.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are quieter, I think. Nevertheless the windows close tightly, traffic is not a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at Angelo Hotel Prague, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Guest, Dear Wolfgang R,

Thank you for choosing angelo Hotel Prague during your visit to our city and for taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay with us.

I was so happy to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you spend a nice time in our property. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel, staff and food in the restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you in our hotel again.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

For this Prague Trip,we booked 6 Nights at this Hotel. The Location was good - there was large Shopping Mall just nearby and also a Metro Station, with good Connections to the historic Prague Center. The Hotel does have a very nice Design. Service was customerorientad and we like the Brekfast also!
There was free WIFI available!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at Angelo Hotel Prague, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Guest, Dear EarlyBirdJump,

Thank you very much for your stay with us and sharing your positive feedback.

We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel, location and nice design. It is also great to read you positive comments about our breakfast and service.

I am looking forward welcoming you back to our property in the future.

Vineland, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and were prepared to give it a very good review. We were satisfied with our room, the food, and the staff...until our last night there. We were awoken with the persistent sounds of a buzz saw or drilling. We called down to Reception and were told they were doing repairs and to expect noise until 11 pm. They never had contacted us to expect any noise and the hotel has a Quiet Hours policy. After we finally got to sleep. we were awoken at 5AM to tell us our taxi was there. I had specifically requested the taxi for 5PM. That morning, I went to Reception and was told that they knew that they had made a mistake about the taxi time. There was no explanation as to why they chose to do repairs after 10 pm. I asked if the hotel manager was aware of what what had happened to us and was told Yes. I did request that they cover the cost of the taxi to compensate somewhat for our inconvenience and their lack of customer service and professionalism.

Room Tip: Our room faced the street and was quiet except for the last night (see my comments). There was only...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, Dear Shelley C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the angelo Hotel Prague. While I am pleased you were satisfied with your accommodation, food and staff, I am sad to hear about your negative experience last night and would like to apologize for any inconvenience.

Very unfortunately, the repairs affecting our guests during that night were not taking place in the hotel building, however in the adjacent building next to us. Regretfully our neighbors did not inform us about any planned work nor time schedule and since we are neighboring with a cinema building, they started after the end of the last performance. Believe me, I would never allow any works during a busy period and during night hours. We are always aiming our guest comfort as highest priority. As soon as we found out the source of the drilling, we requested to stop all works immediately and agreed to discuss further plans with us in advance to avoid such issue in the future.

I am sorry for the inconvenience with the taxi transfer, which was simply a mistake of our receptionist who incorrectly booked your taxi for 5 a.m. instead of 5 p.m. I hope that the airport transfer provided by the hotel compensated your inconvenience a bit.

I would like to thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us as this is a very good way of improving our services. I hope we will be able to welcome you at our hotel soon again in order to reassure you about the quality of the angelo Hotel Prague.

Your sincerely,

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed one night for business in the Angelo hotel and was very satisfied with the room, the atmosphere and the service.
Nice, modern and spacious shower, good breakfast, outsite terrace, free WIFI, that works + Ethernet cable, modern lobby and rooms. Friendly service with a smile.
I definitely will come back when coming next time to Prague.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Dear Michael F,

Let me to thank you for staying in angelo Hotel Prague, your warm review of our hotel and rating us with 5 stars.

I was delighted to read that you were satisfied with the room, the atmosphere and the service.

I would like to ensure you I will share your review with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

The lobby of the hotel looks great! It looked trendy, colorful, and accepting. The rooms were a decent size and they were clean (the most important). It wasn't super close to the attractions, but there was a tram right down the street that would bring you to the charles bridge and old town area. So at least it was still convenient to go to the many sites. The breakfast at the hotel was decent too. I enjoyed their options. The staff was friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at Angelo Hotel Prague, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest, Dear TJY,

Let me to thank you for staying in angelo Hotel Prague and for your nice review.

It was very nice to read you enjoyed your stay with us, our restaurant, breakfast and especially our clean rooms.

Thank you again for taking your time to share your comments about our property, and I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Cuddington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have stayed also in the past at the sister hotel Andel around the corner, both are very good. Everything was fine with my stay for 4 nights, it's not a WOW hotel but it is of a high standard, well presented and with a decent breakfast for its price, my only slight disappointment was there was only a shower not a bath, but it was a good shower. I had arranged a business trip for 20 people and no one had a complaint, it's convenient for the city centre via Metro, and was convenient for us for your travel to our company office in another town 30 minutes away.

Room Tip: Those numbered odd side only look out on courtyard e.g. 405, 407 etc / another hotel, those with eve...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
angeloHotelPrague, Resident Manager at Angelo Hotel Prague, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest, Dear Nicola M,

Thank you for writing your feedback about your stay in angelo Hotel Prague and rating us with 5 stars.

We are glad to read you had enjoyed your stay with us in almost every way.

Thank you once again for sharing your comment with us and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.