“good location at reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Prague Inn

You added Hotel Prague Inn to your Saves list
Hotel Prague Inn
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   ul 28 rijna 378/15, Vaclavske namesti | Praha 1, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Praha 1)   |
Ranked #116 of 662 Hotels in Prague
Macau, China
“good location at reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

The hotel is located at Wenceslau Square, within the walking distance of many sight-seeing places. The room is large and clean. Wifi is only available at the lobby, but that is already good enough. The breakfast buffet is also highly recommendable, with lots of varieties. However, their reception did not offer any postal service.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sao Paulo, SP
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

My trip to Prague could be better, but when I was back to room,,,,I wanted to cry. The cleaning was awful. In the morning, the breakfast was poor, with no options to eat. I dont recommend.

• Stayed June 2010
Alta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

The location of the hotel is fantastic, but if you have a car you may want to find some other hotel which has its own parking space. Prague inn offer parking in a garage which is apx. 10 minuts walk from the hotel, and it cost about 20 Euro per day. there is no access to the hotel with cars so if you have heavy bags youll have to work hard.
the service in the hotel is resonable. some of the personal are more usefull then the other and there is no standard in the service. They were nice enough and allowed us early check in in 7 AM without us requesting it in advance, which was big relieve for us.
The rooms are clean, beds are OK, there is AC. internet is avilable but its not wireless.
As for the restaurant - stay away from it. Its expensive, the food is avarage, and service is terrible. the witreses are rude and lazy and there are dozens of coffee places and restaurants within 5 minuts walk which will all be better choice then the resaurant of the Prague inn hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

After staying in European hotels without air conditioning for 3 nights in 95*+ weather, we were thrilled to have air conditioning here and an elevator/lift. Our room was very clean and modern. We had three in one of our rooms and they accommodated us well. Seems like the negative reviews here are about the restaurant and not the Inn and we didn't eat there. However just a few blocks away are a number of highly rated restaurants that were a pleasant walk from the inn. Also the best shopping and nightlife is just outside the inn, but double windows made it nearly soundproof. The last day we had to leave before breakfast and they offered to make us a breakfast to go. One of our favorite hotels in Europe.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Istanbul, Turkey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

I forget my mobile phone, which was expensive, on the restaurant of hotel. When I turned to hotel, asked the reception whether they found a phone or not, the girl on the reception said me that they did not found any. I don’t believe her, and asked the restaurant, the guy told me that he found it and gave it to the girl on reception. I went to reception again with the waiter, she changed her saying and told that a guy came and said that he is a friend of mine and she gave my phone to him. I have seen the camera, and told her that I want to see the guy the girl on reception said me that the camera is not recording. When I insisted on seeing the record, she again changed her saying and told that she gave my phone to a person who came and said that he lost his own phone. I totally confused because of these inconsistent sayings, and want to call the police. I surprised with her answer, she told me that she could not call the police. After all I wanted to speak with the Hotel Manager; she told me that the Hotel Manager is not available till 12 April 2010, which is the day after my check out date. My conclusion is SHE has STOLEN MY PHONE.
When we were doing check out operation, despite we were not at the hotel on 10.04.2010, they tried to charge us. We objected to that, they said that they will charge back on 2-3 weeks.

Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

A friend and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Just what you need for a city trip. Breakfast was good. They had a buffet with different kinds of bread, tea, coffee, juices, cereals, etc. Our room was quiet at night despite being on a busy shopping street. The tube station was just around the corner so very easy to travel to from the airport. All other sights in the centre were within walking distance. Staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Gdansk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

I spent nice 2 days in Prague - I lived there (in rented flat in Prague) 3,5 years, so I chose this hotel knowing the place. Hotel was nice, in the middle of the city and we had really great view. Don't eat there - just choose the one of Prague's restaurant. Great metro connections.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Prague Inn? Share your experiences!