We really wanted to like Residence Belehradska. It is in a nice, quiet section of town, convenient to the tram stop, and right down the street from the Billa supermarket which has pretty much everything. Vlad and Katerina (?) were extremely nice and helpful and the place was a bargain.
The N1 apartment we stayed in was fully furnished, had a microwave, fridge, and queen bed + bunk beds. There was a laundry facility.
However, two main issues for us:
1) No AC. Many times of the year, it is no problem in Prague. However, in August, with temperatures in to the high 80s (30-32 degrees C) it was very uncomfortable. The sunroof in the window cracks open, but with no other window other than the living room, it was toasty. We opened the windows in the living room and the place was full of mosquitoes quickly.
2) Internet access. It didnt work in the rooms, and barely in the lobby. Constantly had to reset the router and it still didnt work. For many people, Internet access is a must.
The other issue was only Czech over the air TV. Why not cable? Not a big deal for us as there is so much to see in Prague, but basic cable, with a few English channels, would have been much better.
Overall, I would say this is a nice place if the weather is cool, you dont need Internet access, and dont care about TV. The price is right here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The residence offers accommodation in apartments composed of at least one bedroom/living room, private bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. All apartments are equipped with modern furniture, internet connection, safe, iron and ironboard and hair dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Residence Belehradska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.