This place is NOT a 3 star hotel, so terrible.
I booked this hotel just looking the website on internet. Service is really poor, only one person at the reception was nice, they other ones never smiled.
There are 4 floors and no elevators, nobody was there to help, there's no concierge. There are no laundry facilities.
1) Check out at: 10:30!?!?? Why not at 11:00?
2) Breakfast: Finishes at 09:30!?!?!? Why not at least 10:00 / 10:30? Oange juice? Only with too much water on it. Breakfast could be much better.
3) In my room there was just 01 drapery (that couldn`t cover the whole window). I`ve told to the lady at the frontdesk, but nothing happened.
4) Cable TV? FORGET IT! Just Rai, 01 German and 01 Russian channel. Nothing more.
5) The pictures on internet looks better that the reallity.
6) WI FI ONLY works just during the day. if you access at night, the connection will fail.
7) Room: Is in the first floor, right to the front of hotel/street. Too noisy, you can hear the people talking/walking all night long. HORRIBLE!
8) Price/Quality: There is another hotel (300mts far from Colloseum) that is AWESOME!
If you accross the street (in front of the hotel) you will find a very nice chinese restaurant (very kind people there).
Prague is AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, but this place is HORRIBLE!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Colloseum -Cerny Konicek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colloseum-Cerny Konicek Hotel Prague
- Colloseum Cerny Konicek Prague