“Fantastic Tour Guides!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Saints

The Saints
Polska 32 | Vinohrady, Prague, Czech Republic (Praha 2)
+420 222 250 326
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 85 nightlife in Prague
Type: Gay Bars
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Saints is a small but perfectly-formed bar located right in the heart of the Prague gay quarter of Vinohrady, around the corner from Termix gay club and in close walking distance to several other gay bars and nightclubs.We aim to provide a fresh and distinctive twist to the Prague gay scene and pride ourselves on our warm atmosphere, friendly service, excellent drinks and great music. We also offer free wifi and a selection of gay magazines.If you are new to Prague, drop in and see us and our friendly barmen will let you know what's going on and where to go on the Prague gay scene.
Osan, South Korea
“Fantastic Tour Guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

I used Prague Saints for two tours during my trip to Prague and I couldn't have been more impressed with both experiences.

Firstly, Paul was extremely responsive and helpful with arranging the tours. Martin took me on a tour of Prague's nightlife and he was extremely cute, knowledgeable and the consummate professional. And thanks to him, I feel completely comfortable navigating Prague's sexier side on my own. Mike took me on the Prague Beer Lovers tour and it couldn't have been more comfortable. An incredibly, cute, sweet, bright, friendly guy who never made me feel like I was on a formal tour. It was an incredibly fun and pleasant experience.

All in all, I highly recommend Prague Saints and I look forward to using their services on my next trip to Prague!

Visited November 2011

London, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

We visited Prague as part of our tour of eastern Europe and were very sad to leave. We stumbled upon the Saints bar as a little beginning-of-the-night drink and ended up staying for most of the night.

The staff were super friendly and nice. Helped us get to grip with the city as it was our first night there (and we had plenty of questions). Even told us the best clubs to go to that night (which we did go to eventually as a group once the Saints bar had closed). Rudolfo the barman was not only patient with all our questions but delightfully cute. Definitely the craziest night of our holiday.

We saw they offered tours but didn't have time to take one which was a shame considering most of the other reviews on here. We did meet one of their tour guides though and he gave us a load of tips of what we should have done the next day (had we not decided to stay in bed instead).

All in all, a great bar, a great time and a huge hangover the next day. If you're open, friendly and don't mind being poked fun at (I missed a step on the way to the toilet which caused plenty of laughs, but at least I got bought a beer afterwards), then pop down and say hi from us.

Rob and Christian

Kenmore, Washington
“Well worth every penny (crown)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

Stumbled across Prague Saints on the internet while researching if Prague was a gay friendly city. We had already reserved a room at another hotel for two of our 3 night stay. I contacted Prague Saints to inquire about an apartment for one night only. Paul was extremely helpful and patient with me as I asked a million questions. By the time I was ready to book all of their apartments were taken. Paul contacted another company (Mary's) he was familiar with and reserved us a similar apartment. We opted for the shuttle service from the airport, and Paul was our driver as well. It was an excellent choice as it made it so easy to get into the city and we were able to ask him questions during the ride.

The apartment was really in a great location if you were interested in nightlife. It was on a quiet street but a short walk (10 minutes) to the restaurants and bars. A word of warning to the non smokers, nearly everyone smokes in Prague. Our apartment building had the smell of smoke in it; there is simply no escaping it. It wasn't a deal breaker by any means, but I know for some it could be a real issue.

We had a tour (The Best of Prague) that afternoon with Martin. He's very knowledgeable about the city's history, spoke English very well, and was absolutely charming. It was a delight to spend the four hours with him. The tour helped acclimate us to what the city had to offer, made our remaining two days easier to navigate the city, and helped us decide what attractions we wanted to see in more depth. I would recommend to anyone unfamiliar with the city's layout and/or history to take this tour.

My partner and I had a great time in the city, and thank The Prague Saints so much for their help.

Boston, Massachusetts
“FABULOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

A great thank you for the wonderful walking tour we had
yesterday in Prague. Our tour guide Martin was particularly
impressive. He was professional, friendly, funny and very very well
informed. I've been to several guided walking tours in several cities
across the world and the quality of yours transcends most! We learned
a great deal about this gorgeous city.

SYD
“Unprofessional waste of Time and Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

These guys are a joke. After 6 months of organising they cancel on me the night I arrive in Prague..not even a phone call to my hotel destroying my day in Prague. The typical "tour guide is sick" in a one line email.

Choose another guide company...this one is obviously a circus. Thank God I canceled the transfers with them (when I found out their prices were more expensive than other companies with MUCH better cares..Mazda 6 to Audi A6 for less money!)

AVOID this company.

Visited August 2011
PragueSaints, Owner at The Saints, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
We understand the disappointment of this customer and are sorry that we were not able to take him on the tour. However are guide was genuinely ill and simply could not take the tour. We informed the customer by email as soon as we were aware that there was a problem early the previous afternoon. We were not able to call at this time as the guest had not left a contact telephone number and was not arriving at his hotel until the evening. As can be seen from the other reviews on this page, our customers are strongly positive about their tour experiences with us.