“Excellent morning of gun fun ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prague Tours Direct Shooting Trips

Prague Tours Direct Shooting Trips
Dlouha, 705/16, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Stare Mesto (Old Town))
+420 227 195 180
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 121 Fun & Games in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Prague Shooting Trips offer a chance to learn how to shoot these powerful weapons. The instructors all speak English and safety is priority, full training will be given beforehand, included is transport to and from the venue, and a sandwich and drink after the event. Each group will take part in a competitive Prague Shooting session with scores counted and at the end the winning total will receive a diploma. Weapons include the famous AK47 Kalashnikov, the M16 Assault Rifle (with infrared sight), the Scorpion Evo submachine gun, the (dirty Harry) Magnum .357, the police issue Glock pistol, the UZI submachine gun, the popular Pump Action Shotgun and the powerful Sniper Rifle.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent morning of gun fun ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

2 days before I left Prague I learned that it was possible to shoot a variety of automatic and interesting guns. I emailed Prague Shooting Trips in the afternoon and they had set me and my wife up with a driver and a very comprehensive shooting experience the very next morning. I was very impressed with the speed and service in this regard.

The guns and the guide were great - heaps of fun and our guide was very knowledgeable and safe. We shot a variety of guns: M16, AK47, Scorpion, Sniper, Shotgun and some handguns. It was a unique and fun experience and my wife loved it (surprisingly). It doesn't have to be a boys trip only.

Thanks PST for a great experience and I will be thouroughly recommending this experience and company to any contacts who travel to Prague.

• Finnish first
Xining, China
“the best shooting range in prag”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

because we live in Germany,there are not so much big guns to shoot,although I'm a super fan of shooting and love the big guns very much,I come to prag to shoot the kalashinikovs and other big rifles to sport my self. in this range,I met the most professional coach which is full of gunary knowledge and very friendly.also,guns there are excellent ! many rilfe ,sniper rifle and machine guns which from USSR,USA and CZ,just make me feel amazing!to the WWII lovers,you could also shoot the famous mosin-nagant rifle here.it will be an unforgetable experience! the only thing could be better is ,if they have ppsh,pps,mp40 and thompson there,it will be perfect!

zengyu

22.01.2014

Visited January 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great morning of entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing time shooting on this trip. It was a once in a lifetime experience which we're so glad we did! The health and safety aspects were well handled. We were offered extra options outside of what we booked but didn't feel pressured to do them (but of course we did a couple!!!). Our guide was very good at explaining how to use the weapons and made us feel very comfortable. It was great that he gave us time to take photos after we'd finished with each one. We would definitely recommend this for anyone, what a fantastic experience!!!

Visited January 2014
Dublin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Learn to respect the power of guns in a safe and controlled environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My family and I went shooting on our recent trip to Prague as it was something my husband and son were very keen on trying. All email enquiries prior to our trip were promptly and efficiently responded to and payment was secure through Paypal.
We were picked up punctually at our hotel in Central Prague and brought to the shooting range on the outskirts of the city. When we got there I went first to shoot first - the shotgun - and was so taken aback at its power/recoil I decided to leave the lads to it and watch from the sidelines! I didn't shoot again. It really is different to handle guns up close and personal at a shooting range like this - an opportunity you would never get otherwise. I appreciated the fact that there was no pressure to continue or smart comments made. The lads, however had a ball trying out different weapons under the instruction of a professional who at no time left your side while you were handling them. I would like to point out that the photos we took on the day were posed AFTER shooting the guns using UNLOADED weapons. The rolls and beers we had at the end in the club house really hit the spot as we had worked up an appetite! It might have been nice to offered something hot to drink, too.

Visited December 2013
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shooting on the 25 of December”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was so tricky to find, specially because of the date.
all places I called, they were not open...
I found this company, and they accepted and had open a shooting range (outdoor)
I was travelling with my family,
Two young adults (boy/girl) that were actually. very eager to do this activity and two adults

I had planned/booked/paid (paypal) with 2 months in advance
Everything was done through email and webpages , simple and easy.

We were promised to be collected at 10:00 am from our hotel in Prague, go to shooting range
after the shooting analyse the shooting results, eat something, drink a beer and get a certificate for the "top gun"

And the promise simply, because truth.
We were collected at 10:00 on the dot and after a trip of 50 minutes (i was anxious to be honest, as we were travelling with someone that didn't speak much and we were taken off road, i relaxed when we got into the shooting range)

Once in the shooting range the instructor who spoke perfect English explain us what was the activity about. showed us the "basic option" to shoot that we have purchased.
(shotgun, Glock pistol, M16 Asault rifle) Needless to say, the shotgun opened the appetite for led!
Then the Glock and the M16 just confirmed that we wanted to shoot more guns (that they had there to choose)

There were other weapons available but we choosed to shoot also scorpio submachine gun, AK47, magnum 44, and a Snipper rifle

I have shoot regular firearms due to my military instruction (guns and rifles)
But this was more than i expected.
And of course the "kids" just only used the playstation version of this weapons before
they were absolutely trilled ! they realized how powerful can be a fire arm , that is not a game as in "black ops"

I don't know which was my "favorite" weapon but what i do know, is that seems this is not activity for a family, but you can be very wrong if you think that. Is absolutely awesome, and specially organised by this people.....

So we shoot and reviewed the results over a sandwich & a beer (included in price)
My Son kicked my butt ... ah well!

at around 12:40 we began the 50 minutes journey back, we were left in the hotel, with a smile in the face and the thought....
"I want to go again"