“The Best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bombay Express

Bombay Express
Vodickova 16 | ., Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Nove Mesto (New Town))
+420 222 221 396
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #755 of 4,272 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food, Asian
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

So good cheap Indian food. As good as in India. There is a vegetarian and meat menu, and you will get the food immediately on your plate. The place is nothing special, but the food is.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
“Excellent Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was here with my friend to eat Indian food. My friend like Indian species and I like not so spicy and not so sweet (chicken tikka masala). It was in good location. I prefer to go for lunch time. In good price you get nice food.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prague, Czech Republic
“Excellent Indian "fast food" that will not disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love Indian cousine and I would really recommend this place. Their mango shake is legendary and the food is very good. My favourite is chicken tikka masala and garlic naan but they have veg options too. Lentil soup addon to a menu for a discount. I went there yesterday and had to go back today - I enjoyed the food that much.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prague, Czech Republic
“Very good place for fast lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I found this place when I was on my "photograph tour" and I can say that it is nice small place. The food was very tasty and very friendly,helpful staff - they were smiling (what is´nt normal here in cz). The menu is a little bit limited and prices r ok. I only can recomind it to everybody who like indian food.

Stuttgart, Germany
“Fast yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My family got in Prague late at night and this restaurant was one of the few opened that night. Very helpful and happy staff. I loved the vegetarian plate they made for me and my kids loved their option too. I was planning to go back the next day but they informed me it was going to be closed for the 24th and 25th of December. I am glad they informed me that.

Visited December 2013