Found this gem through a deal on Jetsetter. The location is UNBEATABLE. A few hundred meters from the Charles Bridge, and right in the heart of old town Prague. Amazing views from the rooms facing the river. The staff is exceptionally service-minded, and the rooms are HUGE by European standards. This old palace was once the sleeping pad for greats like Mozart. Coming to a city with so much history, it was a real treat to stay in a place with old-school service values. Felt like royalty from start to finish...kudos to the team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague