We got a really good offer on this hotel and got amazing value for money. The hotel is right next to the Charles Bridge so perfect for exploring all the main sights in Prague by foot. It looks over the river although you have to pay a premium for the river view. We had a deluxe room ie their basic and it was really luxurious. Four poster bed, kitchenette, lovely bathroom, separate toilet, free wifi, dressing gown and slippers. Ours also had a an outdoor seating area (not tested in December...). The staff were very helpful and everything we asked for was accommodated. We did not eat here so can't comment on the food. On our last day they were using the hotel to film a Czech movie so we got to watch the action briefly :). Prague is a beautiful city and I would heartily recommend this hotel as a perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays, TravelClick, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague