“Very pleasant stay ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Amulet

Amulet
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prague
Amulet
You added Amulet to your Saves list
Pribenicka 981/4 | Zizkov, Prague 130 00, Czech Republic (Praha 3)   |
Ranked #273 of 550 Specialty Lodging in Prague
Aberdeen
“Very pleasant stay ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at amulet to catch a train early in the morning. It is conveniently situated;only 5 min walk from the main station. I was welcomed by the owner and shown the room etc. I booked a single room, which was very spacious. I had a good and quiet night's sleep. There are pubs, bars, restaurants nearby, all very reasonably priced. The area seems to be off the beaten tourist track, hence is very cheap. There is a tram stop nearby, or the metro just at the station. All in all I would recommend staying at amulet, for a city break.

Families
Solo
Business
Victoria, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Frankly this place is more like a flop house than a hostel . However, it is kept very clean. I booked one night here because Prague's main train station is very close by. My partner and I came in on the train one day from Germany and planned to leave by train the next morning. So Hostel Amulet's location seemed ideal. The hostel entrance is not well marked. A big central kitchen. Three washrooms. There's no double beds in the rooms, just singles I think.There is NO overnight supervision here. The manager booked us in then departed saying she'd be back in the morning if we wanted a prepared breakfast. It was quiet until a student group came in to fill the other rooms. Despite our requests at 11pm to please quiet down they stayed noisy til 2 a.m. Consider staying here risky if you value a good night's sleep.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Amulet? Share your experiences!