“A real highlight of our weekend in Prague” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prague By E-Bike

Prague By E-Bike
Besedni 2, Prague 1100 0, Czech Republic (Mala Strana (Little Quarter))
+420 603 993 393
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$42*
and up
Small-Group Guided Prague Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: RIDING EBIKES IS THE BEST WAY TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL, HILLY CITY OF PRAGUE IN JUST 3 HOURS! We offer to our guests a brand new fleet of environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art electric bicycles that allow riders to travel smoothly over Prague's cobblestone streets and climb to sweeping vantage points without ever breaking a sweat. On top, we are adding also Kickbikes to our fleet for sporty visitors coming to Prague
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A real highlight of our weekend in Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

From the moment we sat on our electrically assisted bikes we knew we were in for a real cycling treat without the usual accompanying exhaustion. We seem to cover one end of Prague to the other seeing it from different vantage points that we would never have found ourselves and cycling effortlessly up hills and through beautiful parkland with total ease. . Our tour guide Petra was friendly and efficient and her knowledgeable discourse opened our eyes to the history , culture and folklore of Prague and we were left with a much fuller understanding of what has shaped the Country and it's people. The best bit for me though was seeing so much of the city in such a short time - over three hours- and the feeling of freedom and exhilaration of being on a bike without the aching legs!

Visited November 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

From our first hello with Miroslav we knew that we were in good hands and going to have an unforgettable biking experience in Prague! Not only was he through in his explanations of what we were going to do BUT his attention to safety issues and making sure we were totally comfortable was great ! His knowledge of the history of the country and ability to help us understand the building blocks of the Czech Republic thru the centuries was incredible and at every stop on our journey he opened our eyes to the magic of Prague and her people.
The bikes are the most incredible we have ever used and almost brand new ! We took all the hills with ease and frankly wish we could export them to the US for all our bike travels there!
We saw Prague from the very best vantage points and with a really wonderful guide! Just go for it and you will be really pleased !

Visited October 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“great day in Prague!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was a wonderful way to spend 3 hours in the beautiful capital of Prague. We covered a lot of ground and saw Prague from many vantage points that tourists don't normally get to see. We live in Prague and learned some new and interesting things. Loved being able to bike up steep hills with help from the comfortable electric bike. I would have never tried to do this without this tour, and so I am quite happy with my choice. You get as much exercise as you wish - you can pedal with or without the help of the motor. Our tour guide, Michal, was very knowledgable and fun to bike with. All-in-all a great day!

Visited October 2013
“Most effective way of seeing Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Though only 3 hours, I find it one of the most effective of seeing Prague from different place and angle.

My tour guide, Miroslav is also very attentive and knowledgeable.

Extremely pleasant experience and I will be back!

Visited September 2013
Hollywood, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“biking in Prague !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I truly enjoyed my day of e-biking in Prague. Michal was our guide. He was a true pleasure and extremely knowledgeable with the history of Prague. I learned so much! The E-bikes are so much fun. That extra boost really makes a difference....especially when biking up the hills. Prague is a beautiful city and I'm so glad I got to experience with an awesome tour and guide. I definitely recommend Prague by E-Bike!

Visited August 2013