“Raw food heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
“Raw food heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I've visited this restaurant as being a raw vegan. Every part of my experience here was amazing. It's a nice cosy place with friendly and polite staff, they will explain you everything and organize a take away, if needed. Food was absolutely delicious! I've tasted avocado-coconut soup, which have just an amazing creamy texture and melt in the mouth. Zucchini spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce were also amazing! And prices are more than flexible. Highly recommended. I'll definitely come back!

• Czech first
Prague, Czech Republic
“So glad that I tried this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I tried Raw Food's delivery and I was so excited! Their meals are super healthy, interesting and fresh. I cant wait to order some more!!!

“We need more restaurants like this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I'm not pure vegan/vitarian yet, especially because there are no vegan restaurants around my place, but I think I would become one immediatelly if we had something similar here. The food was really tasty and to my surprise also filling. I can't wait to visit the restaurant again when I will be passing through Prague. It's situated near the central railway statiom, a 8-10 walk.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristol
“Brilliant - A new experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Passed this restaurant every day on my walk from my hotel to Prague centre. Tried the set lunch special - 2 courses for £4.50! It was wonderful. The starter was lentil soup which was full of amazing flavours. The raw vegetable kebabs for the main were delicious patties rolled in sunflower seeds served with a massive, tasty salad. This meal had the taste buds buzzing and was an absolute treat. A welcome change if you're looking to escape the usual fare of sausage, ghoulash and pork knee!! Everyone in the place was lovely and it really was a memorable meal for all the right reasons. Would definitely recommend the Secret of Raw.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prague, Czech Republic
“Good bet if fancying vegan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

It was my first experience with vegan food-actually raw vegan food. I must say the taste was ambigous. First you get all fresh and healthy but at the expense of having everything cold (which I did not like). However if you expect this the actual taste was both rich and unique. We got a "best of the restaurant" menu which allowed us to try spagetti (made out of vegetables), pizza and some salad. All very good. We also tried the thai cold soup which was by far the best meal we had. I was a bit hungry after the dinner so I finished the stay with a raw chocolate cake which was so filling I did not have to eat for next 12 hours:). Only dissapointment came with two beverages which were out of stock (cidre and special healthy coffee). So hope the restaurant will be better stocked next time we come!

Visited January 2014