“Enjoy pancakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
“Enjoy pancakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Good location, friendly staff and delicious pancakes! I can advice to sit outside or in the inner yard which is full of beautiful flowers.

• Greek first
“We kept going back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

While in prague we enjoyed our breakfast here several times. Great location right by the castle and bridge, delicious crepes and overly friendly staff. We loved the pretty dining area out the back and the cute touches to the table and bill.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vienna, Wien, Austria
“Delicious tea!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We asked for the tea menu. The waiter provided us with a box of different teas and we could choose one; nice touch. I had the Chai Roibos tea, a great choice. We didn't order any food so can't comment, but we liked the cozy atmosphere of the domed ceilings and cubby-hole rooms. They have free wi-fi apparently, but I couldn't find it anywhere although the waiter told me where the router was.
Definitely worth a stop off when walking to/from the castle to refresh your legs!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prague, Czech Republic
“we love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We dont live far away from this lovely restaurant and my kids are big fans of their famous crispy speciality called 'trdelnik' so we stop there occasionally for a snack and it's been always pleasure to spend time there so I've been surprised to reed somebody's not such good experience, probably misunderestanding, because me and my family is always just fully satisfied! Actually I am not, because their sweet crepes are too good to resist when you are dieting:))

Visited May 2013
Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
“Very nice, traditional place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The place is well located for tourist walking to the castle. traditional design and atmosphere. I was there with my family, 8 of us, app 2 months ago, with two small children and they loved the place. Running around and having fun. The staff was very helpful. The children corner helped us to keep the kids busy.

• Visited May 2013