“awesome!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clock Tower Bar Crawl

Clock Tower Bar Crawl
Michalska 13, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Stare Mesto (Old Town))
+420 732 139 522
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 580 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Clock tower bar crawl operates 7 days a week 365/6 a year, and is Pragues biggest and longest running Bar Crawl.We start with 2.5 hrs Free hookah and all you can drink beer, wine, cocktails and shooters in our bar before we hit the city. We visit 4 clubs in total each one with V.I.P entrance and free welcome shots. The best night you will never remember.
Magdeburg, Germany
“awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I did it like 6 times with my best friend and it was awesome.
the clubs change every day and I think 2,5 hours of free drinking is ok. the people there were great and we had so much fun with the promoters, especially Zed and Gabriel.
you should definitely do it when you are in Prague.

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well organised minimal hassle bar crawl with a great vibe, staff and crowd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Myself and five others went to Prague for long weekend and we still talk about it know. Zed and gabe are two of the friendliest reps that helped with anything. Cheers chaps.

Visited May 2013
Reading
“best bar crawl ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Me and a friend went on this bar crawl on a Thursday night in November and had a great time. There is a free bar for the first couple of hours and then you are taken on to a few other places with a free shot on entry. It was a great way to find out about other places that are slightly off the beaten track. The bar crawl organisers were all good fun (especially chloe!) and really take it upon themselves to ensure everyone is having a good time. I enjoyed it so much I went on it twice during my time in Prague and was just as good the second time as they take you to different bars depending on what night of the week it is. Also, its a great way to meet new people. Would definitely go on it again when I go back to Prague!

Visited November 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Superb experience - thank you Shaun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We met Shaun at the end of a fairly quiet night visiting restaurants and bars in Prague and he told us of his pub crawl. He didn't try and sell it too us too hard, he just explained what their tour offered and even though Prague is really quiet in January he explained he would ring ahead and find out which bars were busy and which were quiet so we could have a great night out. Alas, Prague was too quiet and so we couldn't actually complete the crawl, but Shaun was so kind and welcoming and said we could come back the next night instead, and gave us loads of advice on good things to see and where to go. I cannot recommend him or the tour enough. I was super impressed. I will be back in the summer when things are busier and I will only be going on this crawl and not any other. Thank you Shaun!!

Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best Introduction to Prague Clubs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I joined the Clock Tower Bar Crawl after meeting Hiadi (the Mexican guy) in front of the astronomical clock, on my first night in Prague. He was so genuine and welcoming, I knew I was in for a good night. It was such a great introduction to the nightlife, which can often be difficult as most clubs are doors in the wall. I met people from all over the world, of all ages, and made many new friendships! The shots are mixed, but unlimited and the trays going around really get everyone pumped. The guys that work at the clock tower joined us at 10pm or something, which was so great as you get to know them and talk about where to go and what to do with the locals. They're incredibly friendly, and they take really good care of you. We moved around 3 bars and saw different parts of Prague on the way. Best part is, I came back a second time two nights later for a completely new experience with new people and new bars (they just know where the party is!), but the same great clock tower team, and the Mexican guy to party with! Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014