“Good Discovery.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Italian, Czech
UK
“Good Discovery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

In a similar fashion to the last reviewer I found this place by accident and wandered in footsore and hungry. Clean good looking restaurant and a friendly and approachable bar staff who did not mind me trying to speak Czech badly. Came across more as a neighbourhood place rather than a specific tourist joint but I felt really comfortable even though I am a tourist. I had a few beers and went for ghoulash, which was excellent and a good price. If a place can do a basic dish like ghoulash right then it's a good omen for the rest of the menu. I'd come back, and I left feeling satisfied.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Good Location and Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stumbled across this place by accident while searching for a local type restaurant in a tourist area.

It had a both smoking and non-smoking area and we sat just outside the smoking area but could not smell smoke. The food was very good as was the service but best of all was the bill which was under 500 czech dollars for 2 mains and 4 glasses of wine. This was excellent considering I paid 450.00 for 2 glasses of wine at my conference hotel.

• Visited March 2013