“Great quality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Indian By Nature

Indian By Nature
Pernerova 478/1 | Pernerova 1, 50mtrs From Florence Bustand, Prague 186 00, Czech Republic (Praha 6)
+420 601 200 198
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #314 of 4,196 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 6
Description: Our dedicated professional team is committed to serving excellent authentic Indian cuisine, while providing warm and personalised service. The restaurant provides a great ambience and the perfect venue for holding important business meetings, romantic meals, informal get-togethers and parties. We cater for theme based dinners, buffets, banquets, weddings, parties and festive celebrations. It is our goal at The Indian by Nature, to maintain high standards of quality and excellence in service by offering the most memorable dining experience!!!
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I visited Indian by Nature the other day on the recommendation of a friend, as I have been searching for a really good indian place in Prague for some time without having found one. I was positively surprised by it. First, the venue as such has a warm, modern and stylish design, unlike many other Asian restaurants in Prague, which tend to have a very simple and rudimentary style. I felt at ease right away. I then got fast and friendly service. I did not have to wait long for my food: Chicken korma, rice and garlic naan. I am pleased to report that it was delicious! The korma had a bit more character than I am used to, and I really liked it. It also felt less heavy/fat than in many other places, which I appreciated. The nan had just the right texture, and was served warm (generously, three slices). The price level, for this quality of food, was very reasonable: 350 czk in total. Furthermore, the rest room was modern and fresh. I was very satisfied indeed and will return. The only possible drawback is the dark streets if one comes walking from the Husitská side: then maybe I would recommend a taxi. This should be less of a problem if one comes from the Florenc side. In all: a great Indian which I warmly recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
IndianByNature, Owner at Indian By Nature, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our restaurant, team and services.

At The Indian by Nature, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Indian by Nature and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

• Czech first
  • Polish first
“Excellent !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We have visited this restaurant several times, as we live nearby and have always had a superb time. The food is superb, beautifully presented and so very tasty. The owner, Jayant Sarkar and all his staff are very friendly and always so welcoming and pleased to see you again. We have been treated to some wonderful new ideas and recipes and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute. It is a real treat! - the restaurant is tastefully decorated and the food is delicious.
I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant and I am very pleased to have it near my flat :)

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very generous feedback.

At Indian by Nature, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We are extremely delighted to know that you are not so far from our restaurant. Please introduce yourself on your next visit. I will be happy to meet you personally.
We look forward to seeing you.

Kind regards
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by my hotel Hilton, apparently they have heard a lot of good things about it, and I have to say I must agree. The service is very friendly and at the same time you do not feel rushed. I was also happy to able to choose how spicy I could have my food. Great value for money too, I had expected to pay a lot more. Well done to Hilton for spotting this gem of a place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure to serve you on visit to our restaurant. Indian by Nature team is more than grateful for your fantastic review. We all look forward to serving you on your return.
Kindest regards
“Clay Pot Briyani”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was surprised when they served Chicken Briyani in Clay-Pot, amazing taste. Recommend to visit this place again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
IndianByNature, Owner at Indian By Nature, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear RaviShankar N,

Thank you very much for review. We are always delighted when we can surprise and please our guests!

Please visit us again soon.

Jayant Sarkar.
“Great outdoors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went for dinner about 17.30 but realized when we got there that the restaurant doesn't open until 18.00, luckily the owner saw us lurking outside and was kind enough to open early for us. As it was a lovely hot day we decided to sit outside, we later discovered that outdoor seating was a new feature to the restaurant. The food was delicious, and we had a great evening. As other guests arrived we happened to notice the first thing that will greet you is the warmth of the restaurant staff at the door who make it a point to personally welcome each visitor to the restaurant. We were so happy to find a place where we can eat good food and sit at a lovely location and where the staff are so friendly, thanks Indian By Nature!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Arif B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We are glad that you liked the new addition to the restaurant, and we hope for many more sunny days so that everyone can enjoy them with us!

Jayant Sarkar.