“Highly Recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 282 Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are planning your trip to Prague, I am here to help you. I am a professional tour guide and a lecturer in Art History, History and Jewish Studies at two Universities in Prague. If you want to make your visit special and unforgettable, you are on the right web-page. I provide visits of Prague and of the Jewish Town tailor-made for your needs and requirements.
Haifa, Israel
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Katerina is an unbelievably knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. I spent the afternoon with her roaming the "off the beaten paths" of Prague, learning about the architecture of the city, visiting a modern art gallery, and hearing stories of Prague's rich history and its Jewish culture. We accomplished a lot is such a short amount of time and Katerina was able to convey her love for her country to me and I greatly appreciated it! Katerina was highly recommended to me by my parents who also found her to be one of the best tour guides they've ever had and the next time I visit Prague, I'll be planning another afternoon with Katerina.

Visited March 2013

pittsburgh,pa
4 attraction reviews
“Best time in Europe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had a short visit to Prague on a weekend in 2012 while working in Austria. I've been always skeptical of guided tours, I like going around on my own at my own pace. However, this one time I decided to find a tour since I figured my short stay wouldn't allow me to see most of the city, I couldn't afford this time getting lost and trying to find my way. So I found a private tour company and they appointed Katerina as my guide. Long story short, this has been the best investment I have ever made on a vacation trip. Born and raised in Prague, Kateria is a Phd in Art History (if I remember correctly). In less than 10 hours we visited all the main attractions in Prague and many others hidden places that no map will ever show. We even had chance for a good dessert at Cafe Savoy!. You can ask any question about Art and History of Prague, Katerina is like Wikipidea, she will tell you many amazing stories about every single place you visit. She will point your attention to the fine details in every church and every building in the city, many of them would not even been noticeable to the common tourist. You must be aware that in Prague, each small detail crafted on the wall of its churches, palaces and bridges have a meaning, a story behind. Katerina knows them all. If you visit Prague, by yourself or with your family, Katerina is not recommended but mandatory!, I guarantee you will have an amazing time as I did. Thank you Katerina, I wish you all the best success in this endeavor, as you well deserve it!.

Visited March 2012
Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a 1 week stay in the beautiful city of Prague. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without the superb guidance of Katerina. She was truly a gem to have with us during our stay. Besides being an extremely warm and friendly person, she is a wealth of information, and is certainly well qualified for the job with advanced degrees in art history and judaic studies. We received an endless amount of information during our private walking tours about the history, art, culture, architecture, and legends of the places we visited in and around Prague. She led us through the area of the Prague Castle, Old and new towns, among other sites. Some of the highlights for me were her tour of the Jewish quarter in Prague and the beautiful/serene area of Vysehrad. If you choose Katerina to guide you, I would consider these two tours as "can't miss." We also took a day trip with her to the concentration camp, Terezin, which was beyond words, as you might imagine.
After our experience with Katerina, I couldn't imagine exploring Prague on future visits without her guidance.

Visited December 2012
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
“Prague and its wonders!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Katerina is a paixonate lovely guide with an incredible will to make you another Prague lover!
The main touristic spots or the B-sides... She helps a lot!
Can't wait to visiting Prague once more.. definitely gonna look for her! =)

Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Enjoying Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I had the good fortune to engage Katerina as our guide to Prague. We would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable and terrific companion and guide to all parts of the City, including especially its art museums.

Visited October 2012