“My favorite Vietnamese in Prague” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miss Saigon

Miss Saigon
Myslikova 26,, Prague 120 00, Czech Republic (Nove Mesto (New Town))
+420 222 560 328
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,046 of 4,271 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Morrisville, North Carolina
“My favorite Vietnamese in Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

There are a lot of good places for pho, but Miss Saigon has a wide variety of delicious dishes at a great price- pho is great as are the duck, sushi, everything... Service is friendly (more so than in most restaurants here)

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Czech first
“Slow service, delicious food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Miss Saigon was close to a hotel I was staying at in Prague. Upon entering the restaurant we were greeted by the host and were told we could sit anywhere we liked as there was only one other group dining there at the time. Our server came around promptly to take our drink order and brought them out quickly. Once we ordered our food from their decent menu selection (both simple and fancy rolls), it took about 20 minutes for our food to come out. However, once our food arrived it was delicious and fresh. I did not expect it to be so good but I could tell that the ingredients had not been sitting around all day or that the rolls were made upon ordering. The presentation was nice.

The only negatives I have about this place are that there is a charge for green tea, the miso soup was a bit pricey (to what I am used to), and the service was slow to get our food out even though we ordered simple rolls. Overall, I would go again but perhaps only to get a break from Czech food.

Visited March 2013
Athens, Greece
“Lovely food, fair prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've enjoyed 3-4 dinners at Miss Saigon restaurant during my latest business trips to Prague on April and May 2012 and January 2013. Overall, I was satisfied with the quality, price and services provided in each visit. Along with some of my colleagues we've tasted a variety of starters and main courses and would be happy to return to Miss Saigon restaurant in the future.

• Visited January 2013
Virginia
“Great prices - great food - great waitstaff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Our group of 5 was in Prague for a weekend and ended up staying in a no-name flat across the street from this restaurant. We were impressed with the prices (about 5$ for a bowl of pho!). The flambeed roll was beautiful and delicious.
The waitstaff was prompt courteous and when we returned the next day for more, gifted us with a beautiful set of chopsticks as a Christmas keepsake. Bonus!

• Visited December 2012
David Cizek
“Very good food for very good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's said: when you see vietnamese guests in vietnamese restaurant, it has to be good. And that's it! For me it's worth of going here for a dinner even when I'm not working in neighborhood. Vegetarian, gluten-free, ... they have or can make.
Fast WiFi internet connection. The only thing - when you want to be connected to the internet and need electric outlet, you have to be close the smoking area. As soon as they change this, I'll give 100%.

• Visited October 2012