“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #218 of 662 Hotels in Prague
SE England
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Went on a pre-Christmas short break. Perfect central location. Lovely, clean, quiet hotel with comfortable beds. Great choice of food at breakfast. One of our party had a birthday while we were there - they picked this up from his passport and left some complimentary champagne in his room. Nice touch, I thought.

The only thing stopping me giving top rating is the tea and coffee in the room. There wasn't any - you had to order it specially from reception for a small charge. I can't remember any other hotel ever not providing it free.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Polish first
Basel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great central location. The breakfast was plentiful with a wide choice.
As it was my girlfriend's birthday the hotel even gave us a free bottle of champagne.
The staff were all friendly and helpful.
Could not fault it and will be back in the Spring.

Room Tip: We had the last room so cannot really comment other than it was to the side of the building and was...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Brilliant hotel. Walking distance to sight seeing. Large rooms, clean and comfy. Great breakfast with plenty of choice to suit everyone. Kettle in room but no tea or coffee provided. These can be bought at reception. Take your own with you. Bathroom had all the usual toiletries provided to save you carrying with you.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sarka_Ramada_Prague, Manažer at Ramada Prague City Centre, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Verona,

First of all let me thank you for deciding to stay with hotel Ramada Prague City Centre and for commenting positively about the location. We value each guest´s feedback as it gives up an opportunity to constantly improve.

On the other hand we appreciate your positive feedback on the cleanness and breakfast selection and variety.

I will share your review with the rest of the hotel team.

We will be doing our best for the next time and I do hope you will visit us again and try our great hotel once more.

Wexford, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed in this hotel for our christmas markets break this year. It is a lovely hotel, breakfast was good and we were even upgraded at no extra cost to a suite as the hotel was very busy. Staff throughout the hotel were very friendly and all spoke english. Hotel was right in the centre of everything with the Palace in walking distance as well as all the other tourist attractions in walking distance. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Rach,

on behalf of the Ramada Prague City Cenre team let me thank you for your nice review.

I will share it with my team :). We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will be pleased to welcome you again.

Mexico City, Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel has a great location the room was rather dark but it was clean and comfortable
The reception staff were very helpful, however the breakfast though abundant was of poor quality
and the staff there were quite unpleasant.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sarka_Ramada_Prague, Manažer at Ramada Prague City Centre, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Shelly,

first of all let us thank you for deciding to stay with Ramada Prague City Centre and for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay.

Also we are sorry for the inconvenience with the breakfast. Still we are really glad, that this minor issue did not ruin your trip and you have truly enjoyed it.

We hope there will be a possibility to welcome you back to our hotel soon in the future.

Guildford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here recently and found the Hotel to be more than comfortable for my tastes.

I stayed in a smoking room (there are non-smoking rooms available) on the 5th floor and had no problems with anything therein, the bed was comfortable, breakfast was good - I had never been to Prague before so was keen to try the Czech food on display at the breakfast buffet, pickled cheese and sausages etc.

I enjoyed the bread both rye and brioche types, there was a good choice of cheese, hams and salami also.

The Hotel is very centrally located being on Wenceslas Square, I have read criticism of the hotel TV choice, which is not a deal breaker for me. Almost next door is a bookshop which in the basement is a reasonable selection of English and other language reading material.

The one thing to remember when checking in is to request a key for the in-room safe, I didn't and had to re-visit reception to get one. Again this is a minor thing.

All of the staff in the Hotel I encountered were polite and had a good understanding of English, they were very helpful.

I do intend to visit this Hotel again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Remember to request in-room safe key when checking in.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Sarka_Ramada_Prague, Manažer at Ramada Prague City Centre, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Robert,

On the other hand we appreciate your positive feedback on our staff and breakfast selection and variety.

I will share your review with the rest of the hotel team.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed for one night at a standard double room with an electric kettle. It was convenient and comfortable. For the next three nights we have booked apartments with kitchen on the 6th floor (Bohemia). There are two big terraces on different sides offer divine views of the city. Hotel service was excellent. We really liked the varied and delicious breakfast. Thanks so much.

Room Tip: Thank you for an excellent Hotel 4 *. All was very good, professional, friendly and helpful staff...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Dear Nataliya,

in the name of the staff of the hotel Ramada Prague City Centre I would like to thank you for your kind review.

I am glad to hear that your stay fulfill all your expactations, we always try to do our best to make the guests feel like at home.

Once again thank you and look forward to your next stay.

With best regards on behalf of the entire team

Ramada Prague City Centre

Been to Ramada Prague City Centre? Share your experiences!