“Pleasant surprise, comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Liberty

You added Hotel Liberty to your Saves list
Hotel Liberty
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   28. Rijna 376/11 | Stare Mesto, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic (Stare Mesto (Old Town))   |
Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Ranked #29 of 663 Hotels in Prague
Dublin
“Pleasant surprise, comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Hotel Libery is a small boutique hotel located right in the city centre. The room is clean and spacious, the breakfast is rich and the service is great. It is located on a pedestrian mall (so a taxi can't bring you directly to the main hotel entrance). If the street is busy, you might overlook the hotel entrance. In this case, just search for a pleasant Café Liberty and hotel entrance is located right next to it.
Hotel Liberty is perfect for short business trips as well as for longer family holidays. If in Prague again, I will be back.

Room Tip: My TV didnt have Czech TV channels:)
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Brno, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I think I found a new place to stay for my business trips in Prague. I was very satisfied with the professional service of the hotel. The front desk staff was helpful by all my requests and the WiFi is perfectly fast.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

This small boutique hotel was absolutely perfect. The location is on a pedestrian mall (no traffic) about 10 minutes from the Clock Tower and the center of everything. Rooms were comfortable, clean, and bathroom large. The front desk was very helpful and the buffet breakfast fresh and plentiful. We would return back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

nice style of the hotel
the staff was very friendly
very centrally located, everything close
good breakfast
no complaints.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Beirut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

The hotel is centrally located just at the corner of Welcestar Square. All the nice places are just a few mintues walk from it & the neighborhood is really pleasant.
Moreover, the bedrooms are very nice, spacious & clean. Soundproofing was just excellent with the double windows & the thick walls. Bathroom also was very clean & tidy. Vera & Richard at the reception were so helpful, booking for us tours & telling us how to go around as we only had 2 days to spend there. Breakfast offers a good variety & was really good.
The only drawback was the kitchen smell (& maybe smoking which was by the way allowed in this hotel) that sometimes leaked in the morning in our bedroom through the AC grill.
Apart from this, we really appreciated our stay in that hotel & would definitly recommend it to those who wish to discover Prague on foot.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

I was in awe when I walked into my hotel room. It was gloriously beautiful and elegant and also immaculately clean. Just a gorgeously decorated room. And huge. And the view from my window was amazing. Also centrally located, easy walking to old town and new town. I was extremely pleased until I went to bed later that night and discovered that the bed was a slab of concrete. I mean really hard, like sleeping on a floor. I was surprised that none of the reviews mentioned this. Maybe it was just the bed in my room. If you like that, then this hotel will work for you. Otherwise, I suggest you ask ahead of time, because my back ached for two days. Other issues were the shower head breaking off while I was in it and spraying the entire bathroom with water, which I actually found humorous. One staff member at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful, while the other was not. In fact, I was a little afraid of him. Overall, I give this hotel an average rating, but I have to be honest, I'm not the pickiest person and I appreciated the good value for someone traveling on a budget and the location was excellent. I just love Prague anyhow. Oh by the way, I did appreciate that the windows were sound-proofed. My room was right on the busy street, but I didn't hear a thing. (If only I could have slept in a normal bed!)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Hotel-Liberty, Front Office Manager at Hotel Liberty, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Dear Guest, thank you for the review made on our hotel.
As for the problem with the mattress: We have in all the bedrooms the same standard mattresses - combination of artificial foam and coir. We understand that the feeling of comfortability of the mattress is very individual and some clients need softer bed for sleeping. We had in the past a reference in our quality questionnaire from a guest who found his bed not soft enough and bought the soft foam mattress covers which we can set up on the bed when required. All the front desk staff members know about it and all claimed noone has been complaining on this problem during last months. I feel really terrible for this problem which would have a solution if we would know about it.
Michal Hrebicek, Front Desk Manager
Warrington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stayed at the Liberty for 4 nights, it is very convenient for all the attractions you would want to see. Our room, number 22 on the 4 th floor was spacious enough, clean, very well presented with quality fittings and a quiet air con system which we could operate to suit ourselves. Overlooking the main pedestrianised street there was no issue with noise, the well fitted double window system locked out all noise. The buffet breakfasts were adequate served over a 3 hour period and all the staff were helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel and when I booked it with my flights through Trip Advisor I paid less than £300 making this accommodation very good value for money.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple