“Lovely place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of EA Hotel Julis

You added EA Hotel Julis to your Saves list
EA Hotel Julis
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vaclavske namesti 22, Prague 11000, Czech Republic (Formerly Accome) (Praha 1)   |
Ranked #216 of 662 Hotels in Prague
Bedfordshire
“Lovely place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 4 nights over last weekend. Hotel was a pleasant surprise when entering reception as the entrance is by lift at the end of an enclosed walkway and first impression was it may not be that nice. Hotel is lovely, very clean and nicely decorated. Room was very nice, good size and clean. We had a room at the back of hotel so it was very quiet. Room was cleaned every day with fresh towels. I only made it to breakfast one morning but the food wasn't really to my taste. The scrambled eggs were nice but no toast available but looked like a good selection of cheese and cold meats, if you like that first thing in the morning. Service was good and staff helpful. Location is great, right in the middle of everything. Would stay here again and would recommend !!

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
GM-Julis, Manažer at EA Hotel Julis, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Guest,
thank you for sharing your opinion on our hotel here. I am sure that next time you'll be able to enjoy our breakfast offer and find it very satisfing.

EA Hotel Julis****

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Czech first
Rishon Lezion, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Note: Every thing I am writing and wrote is my opinion, taste and experience only and could be different to others.

I don't know who give the stars to the hotels in Prague but this hotel is not 4 starts. This hotel is much less than 4 stars.

I have got terrible room. Very noisy. The rooms not sealed in this hotel at least my room area and the rooms very noisy. I was in the looby floor and 5AM, 6AM or night very noisy and you can't sleep or rest during the day. The shower was broken also.

I asked to change a room but they said there are no more rooms.

Breakfast is not good for my taste. The scrambled eggs were very soft and not cooked well (I know others like it like that I am not) so I asked the woman very polite to take little to cook them more the woman say with hard voice "SORRY" and left to tell her friend what I asked, they looked on me like I did something wrong. The eggs tray is 60 c"m from the kitchen.

It was not polite, rude and worse service.

By the way if I talked with the woman with Russian language I am sure she will do so and I know what I am talking about.

I thought to give the hotel very good for clean but in the second day some coins fell down under the bed and what I saw there the dirt and the dust it is make it for poor cleanness. The hotel people should know that the dusts from the floor even under the bed is spread in the room and we breath it.

The hotel location very goog. Very close to Mustek metro station and to some Tram lines. It is in the main street to the Muzeum.

Enterance to the main door of the hotel inside from the street and you shoud use the hotel room card to enter to the rooms floor to secure.

I didn't enjoy my time in this hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
GM-Julis, Manažer at EA Hotel Julis, responded to this review, today
Dear guest,
I am very sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay in our hotel. I can assure you that we are a 4 star class hotel in every way. Some guest prefer a nice view to a Wenceslas square where there is always something going on, however others, like yourself, prefer quiter rooms. Unfortunately we were fully booked during your stay so we were not able to provide you with a different room. I am also very sad for the shower issue, should you have report it during your stay we would be able to fix it in matter of minutes. As for the breakfast staff, there must have been a misunderstanding as we always treat our guests with respect and trying to fulfill each request. I am very confident that you'll be satisfied next time here.

Luton, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

On arriving the hotel is above the main street shops/gym and entrance door hidden. Hotel is walking distance from old city centre and shops etc. Room was excellent. Warm. Large room with little kitchenette with 2 mugs and some teaspoons and kettle [no dishes, plates, coffee/tea etc.]
Rooms and building are secure with entrance only with key card. Bed was comfortable. Good bathroom. Very clean and cleaner in daily. Breakfast was excellent - good choice and friendly staff.
Good value for price. I would recommend this hotel to others and also visit again.
We were disappointed that it showed a swimming pool in picture but you had to pay an extra cost for this and it was closed all day for child lessons/play.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back did not have a good outlook but were quiet.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
GM-Julis, Manažer at EA Hotel Julis, responded to this review, November 18, 2014
Dear David,
thank you very much for taking a time to post a review here. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you'll need some dishes just call reception and they will bring it to you in no time. As for the pool, please accept my apology, however it was fully booked for the time you wanted to use it. You can always book your time in pool in advance.
See you next time.

Southampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

Negatives - We had requested a room where we wouldn't be near lifts or stairways. Somewhere quiet. The receptionist assured me we were on the quiet side of the building...to our disappointment we were put near a hallway door which opened and closed really loud which meant when people were coming in late in the night we were woken up...we requested change of room but was told none available.
We only went for breakfast once as didn't really enjoy the selection but that was personal taste, went to cafes nearby.
However the positives of the hotel was location, it was close to everything. Metro was a minutes walk and it took 50mins from airport to get to hotel (bus + metro) Everything was walking distance.
Was in a good area and was secure.
I would stay again but not in the room we were in. Was told rooms with gardens are the quietist.

Room Tip: Stay in rooms with gardens.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

GM-Julis, Manažer at EA Hotel Julis, responded to this review, October 24, 2014
Dear T88,
I am sorry we couldn't give you any other room as we were fully booked. I am sure you will be more satisfied next time as we have some new, fresh items at breakfast buffet and you get a quiet room with amazing view to a Franciscan garden.

EA hotel Julis***
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014 via mobile

Excellent, attentive staff. Great rooms and free breakfast. The rooms were well-appointed and the fact that the rooms had a kitchenette was excellent. I would definitely stay again. Overall, a great value and well worth the money.

• Stayed September 2014
GM-Julis, Manažer at EA Hotel Julis, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Dear Brendon,
thank you for expressing your positive experience here on TripAdvisor, we do appreciate it very much. I hope to see you here soon.

Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

Evrything was great . The hotel is right in the centre of Prague. Also easy to find it. The room has a little balcony. Many thanks for the wonderful time there! We would like to stay here once again! I recomend it.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

GM-Julis, Manažer at EA Hotel Julis, responded to this review, October 10, 2014
Dear Annamaria,
thank you for your kind words. We all are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward for your next visit.

Yaroslavl, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2014

-attentive staff;
- convenient rooms;
- perfect location;
- variety of tasty dishes for breakfast;
- well equipped kitchen;
no bar & no possibility to eat on veranda.

Many thanks for the wonderful time there!
We would like to stay here once again!

Room Tip: Choose the room with the windows looking out on the garden
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

GM-Julis, Manažer at EA Hotel Julis, responded to this review, October 6, 2014
Dear Anna,
thank you for your review on EA hotel Julis. Next time you come maybe it will be sunny and you'll be able to enjoy a breakfast on terrace.

EA Hotel Julis****

Been to EA Hotel Julis? Share your experiences!