Stayed here for 4 nights over last weekend. Hotel was a pleasant surprise when entering reception as the entrance is by lift at the end of an enclosed walkway and first impression was it may not be that nice. Hotel is lovely, very clean and nicely decorated. Room was very nice, good size and clean. We had a room at the back of hotel so it was very quiet. Room was cleaned every day with fresh towels. I only made it to breakfast one morning but the food wasn't really to my taste. The scrambled eggs were nice but no toast available but looked like a good selection of cheese and cold meats, if you like that first thing in the morning. Service was good and staff helpful. Location is great, right in the middle of everything. Would stay here again and would recommend !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EA Hotel Julis **** is situated in the lower part of Wenceslas Square in Prague with the view to the commercial part of the square and back view to the quiet Franciscan garden. Hotel rooms are equipped with fully fitted kitchenette with a double hot plate, kettle, microwave, fridge and a dishwasher. All studios have also high-speed internet connection (Wi-Fi free), SAT-TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, dining table and a safe deposit box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your EA Hotel Julis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accome Julis Hotel Prague
- Prague Accome Julis Hotel