It's not a terribly fancy place, some rooms were nicer than others...but it was very clean, our room faced the back/courtyard and it was very quite. The beds were comfortable. We had our own safe, a mini kitchen and fridge. The air conditioning worked great, as it happened to be 30 Celcius when we were there. Sure our TV was from the 1960's and all the channels were not in English...but we were not there to watch TV. It is in the heart of Prague in Wenceles Square. Its right near two metro stops, walking distance (if you enjoy walking) to many shops/malls and attractions. I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Accome Julis Hotel Prague
- Prague Accome Julis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EA Hotel Julis **** is situated in the lower part of Wenceslas Square in Prague with the view to the commercial part of the square and back view to the quiet Franciscan garden. Hotel rooms are equipped with fully fitted kitchenette with a double hot plate, kettle, microwave, fridge and a dishwasher. All studios have also high-speed internet connection (Wi-Fi free), SAT-TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, dining table and a safe deposit box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your EA Hotel Julis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.