“Outstanding in all respects. Don't miss the restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Aria Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Trziste 9, Prague 118 00, Czech Republic   |
Ranked #6 of 662 Hotels in Prague
Toronto
“Outstanding in all respects. Don't miss the restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed here with my wife and 2 "kids" ( 21 and 18 ) for 3 nights.
The hotel is perfectly located close to all the attractions in Prague a 4 minute walk from the Charles Bridge.
This hotel is updated, hip, and new. Very comfortable rooms which are reasonably large, bright well equipped bathrooms. Every room has an upmarket sound system with great variety of TV and music. Netflix is included. There is also a huge library of DVDs.
The service is outstanding throughout the hotel.
I must comment on the food. We debated whether to eat in the hotel restaurant but finally decided to do so on our last night. Don't miss the opportunity. The food was the best we experienced in Prague ( and Vienna and Salzburg for that matter ). We would have eaten here more often if we had not run out of time in Prague.

Don't miss the hotel gardens which are magnificent and peaceful too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Tokalosh,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback following your family break with us here at the ARIA Hotel. I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed on your kind words to my great team who always try their best to meet our guests expectations. I will also share your feedback with our Executive Chef David who will be pleased to see how happy you were with the meals naming it the best you've experienced in Prague.

Please do come and join us again soon.

My best wishes,

Jiri Hlavaty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Czech first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This being my first time going to Prague, I went on trip adviser and spent some time trying to choose a hotel. I picked a winner with this one!!!! It is located on the side under the Prague castle which is the side that i prefer after visiting Prague. It is in a central great location close to the Charles Bridge as well. The Hotel had a sedan that they used to pick up guests at the airport. It was very reasonable priced and the chauffeur was knowledgeable of the area and the hotel. He gave us a tour coming in to town from the airport. Our friends that we were meeting didn't know about this service and they took and tax. That was unfortunate for them. I think our driver name was Jacob and he was wonderful!
I had a upgrade from the basic room that our friends received and I loved it!! Our friends room was large as well especially for Europe standards and quite nice as well.
The check-in was a breeze and the Staff were wonderful, even the new trainee which was getting her name tag the next day. We kidded with them and I can't say enough about the Staff at this Hotel always smiling and very helpful.
We had to transfer to the Corinthian to start our cruise and it was a different experience there.
I also went on trip advisor for our first dinner. I chose Bellevue and it was wonderful!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Horselover11,

Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed and charming review of your stay at the ARIA Hotel in Prague. It certainly sounds like you and your friends had a very special stay, enjoying many of the excellent facilities the hotel has to offer. All of the staff at ARIA strive to go the extra mile to exceed every guest's expectations, we are delighted that we were able to achieve this, and to offer you an upgrade as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance at any time.

Warm regards,

Culpeper, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I loved this city! I loved this hotel! I could wax poetic on its virtues: location in the Little Quarter, views everywhere, helpful staff, hotel spotless, decor superb, comfy bed, excellent bathroom, Apple TV and music choices, access to the gardens out back, breakfast buffet, etc.etc. We had one issue with room service and a burger not cooked appropriately, but the apple strudel made up for it :). Look at the website, read other reviews, and know they are telling the truth! I've stayed at numerous five star hotels around the world and this deserves the accolades.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear dm125,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the ARIA Hotel in Prague. We are very pleased you had the opportunity to experience the fabulous facilities the hotel has to offer, especially the in-room Apple TV with wide choice of albums, songs and movies, the beautiful Vrtbovska garden, and the breakfast buffet served in the hotel's Winter Garden. We very much appreciate your kind compliments and look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit.

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This hotel is beautiful, love the art throughout the facility, has the most amazing gardens that are "not to be missed" site. Very staff member I encountered from first arriving in Taxie up to departure, was very kind, helpful, respectful and just plain nice. I witnessed the staff here go above and beyond to help others in need. A definite place to return to for vacation. The location is very central to the many wonderful sights. Thanks Judy

Room Tip: Each room is dedicated to a musician artist so choose on your desires. All are beautiful
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Judy E,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the site following your recent stay at the ARIA Hotel in Prague.
A warm welcome always sets the tone of the stay so I am delighted that you had a lovely greeting on arrival and that the staff was helpful, respectful and just nice. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the Vrtbovska Garden which is like a hidden jewel and piece of quiet paradise in the middle of the city of Prague.
I am so pleased that you thought the hotel was a place to return and we are in a very central location to many wonderful sights.

I do hope that you will return on a future visit when you are next in Prague and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance at any time.

Warmest regards,

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

During my recent business/pleasure trip to Prague I stayed at the Aria Hotel in the Mala Strana section of the city. I truly can't say enough about this hotel and the staff. The experience was extraordinary. First, the location of the hotel was perfect. It was less than a five minute walk to the Charles Bridge and the hotel is nestled on a fairly quiet side street a few buildings down from the US Embassy. Our room (standard deluxe) at the hotel overlooked the small public gardens that are integrated into the hotel's location. This room had the best view I have ever had at any hotel. It was amazing. The room itself was furnished very nicely. Housekeeping service was superb. Now onto the service...5 star! Prior to my stay I needed help obtaining train tickets down to Vienna. Ivana at the Concierge desk arranged for the tickets and helped me decide what I needed. The tickets were awaiting upon my arrival to the hotel. The hotel provides (within the room rate charged) a continental style breakfast (with your choice of eggs) each morning that was delicious. One of the best parts of our stay in Prague was the dinner we had one night at the hotel's rooftop restaurant overlooking the city (reservation recommended, it's not a large restaurant on the roof). The food was wonderful and the view from the rooftop was stunning! Overall this was the best experience I have ever had at a hotel. The friendly staff made me feel like royalty!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Julie N,

I am so pleased to hear that your experience of your stay at the ARIA Hotel was extraordinary and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the site. We are very centrally located on a quiet street in the hearth of Prague and just few steps from the Charles Bridge. The rooms are indeed all very nice and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the view to magnificent Vrtbovska Garden. I am so pleased that you had a great dinner experience on our roof terrace Coda restaurant and extremely delighted to hear that staying in the ARIA was the best hotel experience you've ever had.

I have passed your king words to all the team who appreciate it and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

With warmest regards,

Ambler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This place has it all. Strong location, near US embassy (if that matters to you) and plenty of shopping and dining nearby. Lovely rooms, plenty big, nice bathroom. Lobby is inviting and the second lobby/sitting area in the rear is pleasant for a late night drink. Service is polished, English spoken no problem. The food on site is good, not great, but who cares--there's plenty of spots to dine nearby. Turn down service, music/Aria theme makes the place, though pricey, something special.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Jiri_Hlavaty_GM, General Manager at Aria Hotel, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear CLF422,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the ARIA Hotel in Prague. I was glad that we met your expectations and found the service and hotel facilities to your liking. Please do come and visit us again soon.

My best regards,

Jri Hlavaty
Bournemouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Visited the Aria for the first time this spring, along with friend who had stayed there before. Her recommendation was an excellent one. The Aria is ideally situated on the quieter side of the river, yet you can walk to the Charles Bridge in a short time for access to the livelier side of things. The musical theme is quite dominant but great fun. When I walked into the Tchaikovsky room, his music was playing - a nice touch. The TV/sound system is a great feature, although my favourite feature of the room was the lovely view of the adjacent gardens - accessed via a door in the basement of the hotel. Bathroom and general facilities were of high order, and a lovely touch was the plate of fruit and chocolate birthday cake the management provided - many thanks again for that. The view from the top of the hotel is lovely, and later in the year it must be a great place for dinner. We only had breakfasts in the hotel, but very good choice and quality and service excellent. My friend liaised with the music concierge beforehand and her recommendation and obtaining tickets for a concert at the Rudolfinum was very helpful. I certainly hope to return and would not consider another hotel in Prague.

Room Tip: Tchaikovsky is a great room, with quiet and peaceful location overlooking gardens
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear ThelmaBournemouth,

Thank you so very much for your kind feedback following your recent birthday stay in the ARIA Hotel Prague. I was so glad to read that you enjoyed the in-room facilities and the service in our hotel and restaurant and also the view of the Vrtbovska Garden from your Tchaikovsky room. Please do come and see us again soon.

Kind regards,

Jiri Hlavaty

Been to Aria Hotel? Share your experiences!