- Nice toiletries
- A nice fruit plate and bottle of water were provide in the room upon check in.
- Some of the front desk staff can be very professional and helpful.
Very residential neighborhood, not a lot in way of restaurants or cafes or things to do.
If you are visiting Prague as a tourist, it is best to stay in districts 1 and 2.
- Almost slimy sales tactics:
1. Our room did not come with breakfast. So we were told that if we prepay for breakfast at check in, it's 10 Euros pp. If you go directly to restaurant in the mornings, it is 20 Euros pp. The logic beats me. Anyway, we ended up having breakfast outside for less than the equivalent of 5 Euros each.
2. The hotel cab service is a rip-off. 590 Krona to airport. We ended up booking a Fair Place taxi. Cost 380 Krona. Although, that was at 630am.
- Expect water on the bathroom floor after shower.
- Ragged carpeting and musty smell throughout the hall ways. Not sure these have been updated since 1970.
I would say that if you have to be in District 6 then it's ok. Else it's simply not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel International Prague - The Place To Meet in Prague, the mysteriously magical city with One Hundred Spires! Hotel International Prague is located just a quick drive from the Prague Airport, local offices (SUN, Siemens, Canon, Uniqa, Olympus) and within a short distance of Prague Castle and the city centre. Dating back to 1950s it has a long history and shows elements of art deco style. Many of 254 luxurious and spacious rooms and suites have a breathtaking view of Prague. Hotel International Prague offers one of the largest conference facilities in Prague. With 15 meeting rooms and the Congress Hall for up to 380 guests, Hotel International Prague is a perfect convention location. All meeting rooms have a daylight and air-condition system. The Sky Lounge at the rooftop level of the Tower has been inspired by nature and designed as the 'hotel within a hotel.' It caters to all those who enjoy ultimate privacy and personalised service. Escort yourself to the magnificent 360 view across the city, including the Prague Castle area. The 'Harvest' Restaurant with Czech and international Cuisine pampers all gourmets with extraordinary culinary delights. The Armstrong Bar is the right place simply to relax. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel International Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Prague
- Crowne Plaza Prague