We had a wonderful stay at this hotel over the summer. Nice location and view from the restaurant is fantastic. I was a little disappointed with the small windows from the room, but the room was so comfortable, that I got over this.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Well (u Zlate Studne) Hotel
- Golden Well (u Zlate Studne) Hotel Prague
- Golden Well u Zlate Studne
- Golden Well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming traditional retreat in 16th-century Emperor's residence, set beneath the walls of Prague Castle. Wander up the cobbled, traffic-free streets to The Golden Well (U Zlate Studne), clinging to the wall in the shadow of Prague Castle, and you will uncover one of the city's best kept secrets. This modest collection of little inter-locking houses was once home to Emperor Rudolf II, and later the astronomer Tycho de Brahe. Sensitive renovation - has created a cosy yet refined hotel. The result is a pleasing balance of mod cons - jacuzzis, internet access, satellite TV - and old style elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Golden Well (U Zlate Studne) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.