everything about this hotel was great, from the pick up from the airport, personal greeting and complimentary snack and drinks to the desserts left each afternoon in your room.
Complimentary drinks and food each afternoon, and an amazing reataurant.
It was ideally placed and enjoyed walking round the sites of prauge.
the staff could not have been better, and a big thanks to all
- Also Known As:
- Golden Well (u Zlate Studne) Hotel Prague
- Golden Well (u Zlate Studne) Hotel
- Golden Well u Zlate Studne
- Golden Well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming traditional retreat in 16th-century Emperor's residence, set beneath the walls of Prague Castle. Wander up the cobbled, traffic-free streets to The Golden Well (U Zlate Studne), clinging to the wall in the shadow of Prague Castle, and you will uncover one of the city's best kept secrets. This modest collection of little inter-locking houses was once home to Emperor Rudolf II, and later the astronomer Tycho de Brahe. Sensitive renovation - has created a cosy yet refined hotel. The result is a pleasing balance of mod cons - jacuzzis, internet access, satellite TV - and old style elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Escapio, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Golden Well (U Zlate Studne) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.