I stayed there for 3 nights. The overall experience is positive, they provided the expected level of Ibis. The front desk was helpful and polite, the room was clean and modern.
Nevertheless there were some minor issues:
1. The bed wasn't really comfortable but was good for 3 nights...
2. The restaurant staff at the breakfast didn' do their job as they should have done it:
Some foods or drinks were not available, they weren't quick enough and one had to wait long minutes to serve a new portion of salad, bread, refill the drink machine etc.
3. The air-conditioner didn't work so the room was a bit hot
Alltogether I would recommend if you don't want a luxury hotel but an affordable good accomodation in a good location in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Praha Mala Strana is centrally located, close to the historical district of Mala Strana. Most attractions are within walking distance, e.g. Charles Bridge (20 mins away), Prague Castle and Old Town Square. Wenceslas Square is only 3 stops away by public transport. All 225 rooms have AC, TV, radio, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi connection, soundproof windows. 3 rooms for disabled guests available. Restaurant, bar, parking, 3 meeting rooms for up to 90 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Praha Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Praha Mala Strana Hotel Prague
- Ibis Hotel Prague
- Accor Praha Mala Strana