The only positive think about this hotel is its location (near subway and tram station, near big shopping centre). Othewise:
- The hotel looks like it did not invest into modernisation for several decades. When I entered the lobby then the corridor and finally the room I had a feeling that I moved through a time into 1970´s (especially the awfull magged carpet all around the 100y old lift).
- The equipment was old (I havent seen such old tv in my whole life), the bedclothes were torn, the so called "heating, blinds and security control" was not functioning, on TV only 6 czech programs.
-The room was very cold (old building, cold nights in april) and we were told that the heating season is over.
- The breakfast was poor - in the time of most visitors (cca 9,30am) plates were missing, there was no juice (was not even added later), no sausages.....
- the restaurant is whole smoking...if you are "lucky" that there are few tables smoking than you have no choice but to sit with children in the dark smoke cloud for a dinner.
- the fitness is poor also the sauna.
-When we came in the evening we were said there is no possible parking besides the hotel and we had to search through the near streets to park the car (what was quite hard because even of plenty free space you could not park there between 5pm to 12pm if you do not have special residence card and the hotel did not offer any to us).
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.