“"Magnifique" stay in Prague” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BEST PRICE - discounted
Ranked #8 of 260 Prague B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“"Magnifique" stay in Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice, clean, perfect location.
My friend and I spend 4 nights in this plesant small hotel in Prague centre.
We apreciate purity, quiet location, profesional personel, WIFI internet and good cheap brakfast.
All was for good price. Will recomend to friends and we returne.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
vltesar, Owner at Holiday Home - Hotel, Pension, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Francois, let me thank you again for your stay with us and your great review.
I am really glad that you have enjoyed your stay here. See you one day in Prague again. Greetings. Vladimir

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I arrive quite late to this hotel. The owner is so friendly and helpful. The room is very clean, even it is small but it really nice. The wifi is fast and the breakfast is worth for value of money. As we drive from Budapest, the hotel provide parking not far away from the hotel. The location itself is near to metro and bus station. There is small convinience store around the hotel but restaurant need to walk a little bit.

Note: please prepare your chez crown for the payment otherwise you need to exchange your usd or euro to nearest bank from the hotel.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for your stay in Holiday Home nd your nice review. We will be looking forward to see you in Prague again in future. Sincerely Vladimir
Splitska, Croatia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very happy stay!
I spent 4 nights in Holiday Home.
It was really pleasant stay there.
Perfect and quiet location.
Clean room, kind and helpful staff, good breakfast for 4 EUR only.
WIFI in the room was pretty fast.
There are no frills, but I
had everything I need for such visit. I will return there on my next
visit to Prague.

Room Tip: I e-mailed my reservation request to hotel and received very good price offer directly from the o...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
vltesar, Owner at Holiday Home - Hotel, Pension, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Andrea, it is nice to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. You will be welcomed anytime to arrive once more. Many thanks for you nice comments here. See you in future again.
Vladimir
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The hotel building has a beautiful facade, of traditional architecture. Inside the front door, don't forget to look up! The arched celing is painted or somehow coloured like the celing of a little cathedral.

The owner has kept the design of the building very much like an old traditional Prague hotel building, and restored everything.

The only concession to modernity is the elevator, which is welcome after some walking.

There is wifi with a separate router on each floor, and fast internet.

Some advice about the neighbournood: walk down the hill, turn right and right again onto a road whose name starts FRANC..... That has some inexpensive shops for things like salami and loaves of bread. In nearby restaurants, be careful about things like paying for tap water or added service charges.

The hotel breakfast was nice but I felt guilty as it was to me like Hors D'oevres, I was sure it was more expensive than I had paid and so I didn't end up eating as much as I'd have liked to, even though they would have been fine for me to do that.

Room Tip: I would recommend choosing a room on the first, second, or fourth floor. Reason being, in Prague the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank to all your family for your stay with us & for supporting us by great review here.
See you one day again in Prague. Greetings. Vladimir
Balassagyarmat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed some days in Holiday Home with my family in May.
First of all the location of this hotel very good: not so far from the centrum if you want to walk there. But if you want you can use subway - becasue it is very close to the hotel. The car parking just about 200m from the hotel: closed, safety area.
In the hotel we had continuously a feeling that the owner thinking with 'guest head': for example the keys has color code depends from the doors. Anyway the hotel clean, the kitchen area well equipped. Everything clean and arranged.
The owner very friendly: I have got lot of information, help and advice from them.

Room Tip: The children enjoyed the beds in the galery.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for you very nice comments and especially for your stay in our hotel. We will be pleased to provide you our service again anytime in future. Sincerely Vladimir
Presov, Presov, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife and I had an opportunity to stay in this cosy place for a couple of nights during our visit of Prague this June and we were leaving with nothing, but the best feelings. Just some facts: perfect location (silent in the night, still very close to the town center - 10/15 min. on foot), tram station and subway station - 5 min., a lot of restaurants in the neighborhood, polite and friendly owners, willing staff at the reception, possibility to order breakfast, cosy, nice rooms. As I said before - very good value for money. If you are not a queen or a prince, you will be satisfied for sure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
vltesar, Owner at Holiday Home - Hotel, Pension, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
We are pleased to hear, that you were satisfied. Thank you for providing us such a nice feedback.
As Slovakia is not so far, we hope that we will have chance to welcome you in our place again in close future. Thanks again. Vladimir
Karachi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had an excellent stay here in early June. Vladimir was kind enough to stay up and wait for our arrival late night from train station. He was very friendly and kind in helping out organizing our stay there. Its a good location in a very nice area, not tourist crowded yet close enough to walk to Old town, or even taking public transport. Loved the ice cream place located on the main square (Namesti Miru). Vladimir was helpful in entertaining requests such as getting an iron board in the room for use, providing an adapter plug to fit in the sockets there.
I would definitely stay here again whenever I return to Prague, and would strongly recommend as a comfortable, well located and good value for money stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Salman,
I was happy that you have here after several changes in your travel plan. But then you have succeeded to arrive and we are pleased as well that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for your nice review as well. Hopefully, see you again one day.
Sincerely Vladimir

Been to Holiday Home - Hotel, Pension? Share your experiences!