“Very good hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Louren Hotel

You added Louren Hotel to your Saves list
Louren Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Slezska 55 | Praha 3, Prague 130 00, Czech Republic (Formerly Sieber Hotel & Apartments) (Praha 3)   |
Ranked #25 of 662 Hotels in Prague
Ravenna, Italy
“Very good hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been there for the first time one week ago and since I will be in Prague very often this will be "my hotel".
Rooms are clean and big, very good bed and furnishings and more of all very quiet.
Guys and girls at reception very kind and polite and the area is not in the middle of the rumor Prague 1 and old town.

Room Tip: If you wanna an hotel in the centre in not that kind.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Forello,

Thank you very much for such an awesome feedback!

I am glad to hear you have chosen our hotel and have enjoyed your stay with us. We are always pleased to know that our guests wish to come back again. We are very thankful you have chosen our place for your recent stay in Prague and we all highly appreciate your review.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in the nearest future.

Lucia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Greek first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

There is no doubt that this hotel is special. The staff are well trained, attentive and really want to help their guests. Rooms are large and very clean with nice bathrooms and very comfortable beds. In addition they are quiet so after a long day of sightseeing in this beautiful city you get a great nights sleep.
Breakfast is very good with choices of hot dishes as well as the normal variety of breads, meats, cheeses and cereal.
There is also a small bar that is available in the evening serving coffee and liquor.
The hotel is close to both the tram and subway system both of which puts the transit system of our home town to shame.
The Louren was the best of the hotels we stayed in during our recent European trip and the others all scored at least a 4 to 4.5 on our rating.
The only negative was the lack of an in room coffee maker, however this is a personal thing as we like to have a cup before getting out of bed.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to this wonderful city

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Frogstone2013,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

It was a real pleasure for me to assist you with your requests and questions before your arrival and I was very happy to meet you during your stay.

I love to read your nice comments and I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for mentioning all the information about our hotel - it will be definitely very helpful for the other travelers. Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our staff. Each feedback like yours is a great reward for each of our team member and also a great motivation for all of us.

Thank you also for the improvement recommendation - we will see what we can do about the in-room tea/coffee makers.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again in the future.

Greetings to Vancouver!

Kind regards,

Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at the Louren hotel from Sept.30th to Oct. 7th, 2013. We had a wonderful stay. The hotel is clean, the rooms are large, the breakfast is great, all services are available, and the staff is outstanding. It is a 20 minutes walk to Wenceslas Square and if you don't want to walk you can take the tram that runs close by. The neighborhood has lots of nice pubs, grocery stores, etc. Our room was vey quiet and we had a great sleep every night. We would recommend this hotel with no hesitation.

Paul Allard Kingston On.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Paul,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Prague!

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and that you have shared your experiences with other travelers via TripAdvisor web page. We really appreciate your kind feedback and all the information about our hotel you have mentioned.

I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the future.

Thank you for your recommendations and wish you a wonderful day!

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My son and I spent four fun-filled days in Prague, exploring this beautiful historic city. The staff at the Louren Hotel was most helpful and informative. I definitely would recommend this hotel to my friends. Access to public transportation is nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Marlene M,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback and recommendation!

I am very happy to hear you and your son have enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you especially for mentioning our staff, I highly appreciate it.

We will be all looking forward to welcome you or your friends at our hotel in the future.

Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were staying at the hotel Louren for 4 nights and we absolutely love it! All guys at reception desk were very helpful. Especial Thanks to Jana who helped us with the direction how to reach all places we wanted to see, with the idea of electric bike tour (Perfect idea and our highlight for Prague tours!), with our tour reservation, and travel to Karlovy Vary. Jana saved us time and money. She was a great help! We also want to Thanks Albert for his hints and help.
This hotel is located at a nice area 10 minutes away by subway from the center of the city and (or) train station . Public transportation is perfect in Prague, so we had no problem to reach all places we wanted in 10-20 minutes. Rooms are cleaned with no smell- another plus in my opinion.
We love our breakfasts. Everything was fresh and tasty. I love their bakery.
You can't go wrong if you chose Loren Hotel. I hope you enjoy your stay in Prague as we did.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Olga A,

Thank you for your amazing review!

I am really happy to read you have had a wonderful stay at our hotel and that you have enjoyed our hospitality. Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our front desk team and my colleagues Jana and Albert. I have already shared your comments with them and we all highly appreciate your positive feedback.

Once again - thank you for staying at our place and for your recommendations. I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again in the future.

Panaji
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Almost everything which I want to say has already been said a million times. I do not think anyone should crib about the location, the public transport system in prague is excellent and you can be at the old town (or for that matter any of the tourist sites, including the castle in no time) from this hotel. The hotel is a a quiet street and lots of places to go eat. There is a convenience store close by if you want to buy something.
The staff is very friendly and the breakfast is perfect (the cooked eggs were delicious). Coffee was strong as well.
What stands out the most are the rooms, we were in a normal room (I think) but it was so so big.The bathroom with the bathtub had both the shower gel mounts in addition to toiletries.
The bed was comfortable and the pillows very soft.
As soon as we checked in we were asked if everything was okay and whether we were comfortable. So I am thinking they do take their service seriously.

The only issue (not really a big one) is they have not done anything to fix their wifi,I am not sure if this was a problem in our room but we had read other reviews suggesting tha te wifi was choppy and we experience the same. However, you can always relax at the bar and get good hi speed internet.

I would definitely recommend this place , away from the touristy trap of wenceslas square.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear SushNam,

Thank you very much for your awesome review and pictures!

It is always very nice to hear that our guests were satisfied with our hotel and that we were able to make their/your stay so enjoyable. Thank you for all your nice comments regarding our location, rooms and service.

You have stayed in one of our newest rooms - it was opened like brand new part of the hotel at the beginning of last year. That is why we call these room "Superior" - they are new and large. When such a room is available we are always pleased to offer it to any of our guest who booked a Standard one.

I am sorry for the Wi-Fi. We are doing our best to make it work without failures but sometimes some of the routers just has to be restarted to work properly.

Thank you for your recommendations and I believe we will have a chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the near future!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights for my birthday - I emailed before my trip to ask about a bottle of sparkling wine and when we got in the room there was a little slip of paper wishing me a happy birthday and that I could call reception for my bottle of wine (thanks!) which was lovely. There are many reviews on here which already show how good this hotel is so I will try to keep mine brief:
Location and connections - easy to get to from airport (bus 119 to end of route and then green line - A to stop Jiriho z Podebrad), 5 minute walk from there to hotel. (Cost was 34CZK). We liked the area as the restaurants/cafes were full of locals and I was happy to be out of the old town. It is a short journey into the city with the metro.
Breakfast - fresh and tasty, you could have eggs cooked for you but I was happy with the continental selection.
Staff - very friendly and gave good recommendations for restaurants (thanks Jana)
Room - we had a junior suite which was comfortable, we did hear some banging but we could not tell if it was in the hotel or outside and it did not bother us that much.
We were able to check in online and print our boarding passes
Price - the minibar was very reasonably priced and we thought the hotel was value for money

Local restaurants we tried: Kofein (tapas style Czech eating), Potrefena husa, Los v Oslu - we preferred eating locally as found the old town more expensive and not as good.

The bottle of wine for my birthday was pre-arranged but it is the small things like this that count and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Kiwitraveller1983,

I am very happy you have stayed at our hotel for your birthday!

We were pleased to offer you a small gift to celebrate this special day and I am glad it was appreciated. I am very thankful for your positive comments and kind words as this shows we are doing or job well. Especially Jana is very happy about your feedback, so thank you for this.

Thank you also for mentioning all facts about public transportation, our location and nice restaurants nearby, breakfast and your room.

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and I thank you very much for your nice review!

I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel in the near future.

Lucia

Been to Louren Hotel? Share your experiences!