“Lovely place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Louren Hotel

Save Saved
You added Louren Hotel to your Saves list
Louren Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Slezska 55 | Praha 3, Prague 130 00, Czech Republic (Formerly Sieber Hotel & Apartments) (Praha 3)   |
Ranked #25 of 666 Hotels in Prague
Schererville, Indiana
“Lovely place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I just returned from Prague where I stayed in room 41 of Louren Hotel. What a treat! Classic beauty,clean and attractive. Staff was very friendly,breakfast above my expectation,good location,cannot find one complaint. This hotel would be my first choice when visiting Prague. Thanks for a wonderful experience.
Edita B. Indiana,USA

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Edita B,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your experience! I am very happy to hear we were able to exceed your expectations. I believe you have had a wonderful stay in Prague and I hope we will have chance to meet you again in future.

Have a great day!

Best rgerads from Prague,

Lucia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Greek first
Logan, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel for such a reasonable price. Probably the only negative thing at all about this hotel was that our beds were too firm for our liking. But everything else was A+. As other reviewers have mentioned, the hotel is clean, well-maintained, and has easy access to the metro. There are many great restaurants and eateries in walking distance from the hotel, and we took many walks to view churches and other landmarks which are close by. Breakfasts were enjoyable, and included made to order omelettes. But the best amenity of this hotel is the staff. Every single staff member was not only friendly, but went out of their way to make sure our experience in Prague was memorable, from suggesting restaurants, to giving directions, to helping us arrange bus transportation to Germany. They gave new meaning to the term "hospitality." If we ever are fortunate enough to find ourselves in Prague again, we will definitely stay at the Louren.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Kim G,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We know that some of our mattresses are firmer but have rooms with softer ones so next time we will book such a room for you. Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our staff - each review like this is great reward of our work. Thank you for staying with us! I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel soon.

Take care!

Regards from Prague,

Girard, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I cannot imagine a better hotel, especially at such a reasonable price. The property is very clean and well-maintained. The attitude of the staff really makes it a special place. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I admired the way that they were so welcoming to people of many languages and nationalities. There are some excellent restaurants very close to the hotel.
I found the breakfast buffet to be sufficient, but you can even have eggs cooked to order or room service breakfast if you wish. There is a metro station right around the corner and a convenience store just outside the door. I am so grateful to my travel agency for recommending this fine hotel.

Room Tip: There was some street noise when I was there, although it is generally a quiet neighborhood. Light...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear John G,

Thank you for staying with us! I am very happy to read this nice review from you, it is great to know you have enjoyed your stay. I really appreciate your kind words regarding our staff - we all do our job the best we can and it is so nice to know that our guests like it. I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel again in future!

Greetings from all my colleagues!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I would recommend this lovely hotel to anyone! The hotel is only a short walk from the metro station in a quieter area of Prague although very easy and accessible into the main central locations for the tourist destinations. The staff are very friendly and do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible. The Louren has character and charm that you rarely find in the big chain hotels these days and definitely fits in with the character of Prague. However, this also means that there aren't the toothbrush/shaving kit/separate shampoo and conditioner/comb that you often get in the bigger hotels so make sure you bring everything with you! Breakfast wasn't amazing, but more than ok considering that it is included in the price of booking. This hotel is amazing, incredible value for money and I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you for the perfect stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear YoungCityHopper,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback, we really appreciate it. We are already plannig some improvements regarding breakfast and room amenities (for example cosmetics). So when you will come next time you will have chance to compare it and I believe these improvements will make your stay with us even better. I am very thankful that you have mentioned our staff - reviews like this are great reward of their work. So once again, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you at our hotel again in future!

Kindest regards,

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Although not in the Old City, this hotel offers excellent value and is an easy metro / tram ride from the Old City. Our room was very comfortable and the breakfast was great. We spent two nights at Hilton Old City then one night at Louren. If we did it again, we would have spent all three nights at Louren. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

Dear Wesley S,

You made my day! We try not to compare ourselves with others - we just try to do our job the best we can what means to do anything for our guests. Your review is a great reward of our work and I thank you so much for it. It will be pleasure for me and all my colleagues to welcome you again in future!

Have a great day!

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Very nice hotel, very professional personnel and warm, the receptionist spent half an hour finding a parking place for our car at our arrival. The room was large and clean, with wonderful bathroom and comfortable bed. Windows are solid, you can sleep a quiet night. Curtains can make darkness in the room. Breakfast buffet not particularly various but good anyway.
Wi-fi is free! Good location, very near to underground station.

Dear gnaffo,

I am happy to hear you have had a nice stay at Prague and our hotel. Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it. Regarding the breakfast - we are planning some improvements and I will be very thankful if you could just let me know on my email what would make them better in your opinion.

We will be happy to welcome you at our hotel anytime you are in Prague again!

Have a nice day!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a great find for the price. It's a bit out of the tourist area but that means quiet. There is a Metro stop around the corner and it's an easy trip to the centre. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good, many options. Bathtub a bonus, the room was large, clean and quiet. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it.

Dear bogdanluca,

Thank you for your nice review! I am happy to hear you liked the location of our hotel - it is exactly as you describe it - not right in the city centre, which is for sure absolutely wonderful but can be very noisy and crowded. Our hotel is located in a quiet area of Vinohrady, close to Jiriho z Podebrad subway station, so the Old Town can be reached in few minutes. All my colleagues will appreciate your kind words, so thank you for that!

Hope to see you at our hotel again!

Lucia

Been to Louren Hotel? Share your experiences!