We had a junior suite with a kitchenette. This was a very spacious set oif rooms with a kitchen in a cupboard. The kitchen was very workable. The bathroom was spacious and newly renovated. There was even a dining table and ample storage throughout. We loved the high ceilings and original banisters and tiling. All historic features were beautifully maintained. Wi fi was very good. The breakfast was exceptional with many choices and regularly refreshed. The location was excellent and easily accessible by tram.
This hotel had a feeling of quiet elegance at a very reason price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Residence Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel