This may not be a typical traveler's experience because I used my Hilton points to book 3 nights. I was pleasantly surprised to find we were on the Executive Floor. The room was spacious and very clean. Access to the Executive Floor gave us a separate check in where the staff was very helpful with directions, reservations, calling taxis, etc.
Breakfast in the Executive room was fabulous with many choices and amazing service. That level of service was also available for snacks and drinks in the afternoon and evening.
Service in the newly opened rooftop bar was not as attentive - maybe because it was rather new.
Location was a manageable walk to the old city. Had to take taxis to the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.
After a rip-off taxi ride from the train station to the hotel (which was much closer than we realized) staff explained it is best to take a hotel taxi (which we didn't know was available until we got there) or a particular taxi company AAA - hotel taxi is more expensive but reliable but the AAA taxi was also fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Café Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. The Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded as Top Responsible Hotel & Restaurant in the Czech Republic, 2013 by Business for the Company Platform; Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe for four consecutive years, Business Traveller Awards 2013; Best Business Hotel in the Czech Republic, World Travel Awards 2013; Best Business Hotel in the Czech Republic for four consecutive years, Business Destinations Travel Awards 2013; and Best Hotel in the Czech Republic for six consecutive years, TTG Travel Awards 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague