“It's a Hilton, you won't be surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #125 of 661 Hotels in Prague
Glenbrook, Nevada
“It's a Hilton, you won't be surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel for business travelers. Comfortable, clean, centrally located hotel. The hotel footprint is nearly a block with the rooms looking out on the streets and the interior rooms looking into an atrium lobby. Very fresh appearance. Good work out room with new Cybex equipment.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for taking the time to share your review.

It was a great delight for me to read, that overall you enjoyed your stay in our property and that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities.

I sincerely hope, that the next time you visit Prague, the Hilton Prague Hotel will be your first choice; please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging your next stay.

With warmest regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kauniainen, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Typical quality hotel as Hilton's usually are. Excellent meeting facilities, great breakfast & lunch buffets. My favorite was the gym with several well-functioning equipments. I stayed for the three nights. Hilton is a large hotel so do not expect very personal touch in service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Jakub N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for sharing with us your experience.

I was delighted to learn that you remained highly satisfied with all the mentioned hotel facilities especially the gym.

Nevertheless, I was sorry to read that you did not feel the personal touch in the service provided by our team members.

The next time you visit Prague, please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com and I would be delighted to arrange your stay according to all your preferences.

Sincerely yours,

Jakub Novosad
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stated here 3 nights on business been here before but never really took much notice.
Zero recognition as a hhonors diamond member, no upgrade or tangible benefits.

Breakfast in the lounge just ok. Very limited choice.

Same with evening cocktail hour drimks ok but not much food choice.

High point no oun intended is the cloud 9 bar fantastic atmosphere amazing choice of drinks and fantastic staff esp. Milan who knows his job and how to engage customers.

Next trip will be to the alternate hilton only a few hundred metres away. See how that one measures up.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying again at the Hilton Prague Hotel during your visit of the Czech Republic and for sharing your experience.

It was a pleasure for me to read, that you found our Cloud 9 as fantastic and that remained highly satisfied with the atmosphere, the choice of drinks and with the service of our Cloud 9 team, especially by Milan.

However, with regrets I learned, that there was no recognition for you as a Diamond HHonors member, as you described. Please allow me to mention, that we always do our best to upgrade our Diamond HHonor members to an Executive room, including access to our Executive Lounge. As you are mentioning in your review, you did visit our Executive Lounge, therefore, we would truly appreciate if you could contact us with more details on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com, as this is certainly not a reflective of the usual level of service we strive to provide and during February we do not have any records of not granted upgrade to a Diamond HHonors member.

Nevertheless, I was disappointed to note, that you found the breakfast and the refreshments served in our Executive Lounge as limited. Please allow me to mention, that during the breakfast in our Executive Lounge, in addition to the buffet, we serve also ‘a la carte’ menu, which is made on spot by our Chef; The ‘a la carte’ menu is placed on every table in our Executive Lounge during the breakfast time. Moreover, please note, that as a Diamond HHonors member, you can also enjoy the breakfast in our main breakfast restaurant Atrium.

I will be looking forward to your e-mail with more details concerning your experience, as we would very much like to have the opportunity to properly follow up on your experience.

In the meantime, I remain at your entire disposal and send you kindest regards,

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed here for three nights as part of a large company conference. The hotel is a modern but striking building with beautiful central atrium. The hotel must have been almost full with the conference I was attending but the service was excellent. Wonderful buffet meals for both breakfast and dinner. The Cloud 9 cocktail bar has wonderful views over Prague and even more wonderful cocktails! Do try The Charisma - this is the signature cocktail created here, and although the idea of a chilli and strawberry cocktail sounds wrong, it works! It is an easy walk to see the sights of Prague, it took me around 10 - 15 minutes which helped to burn off some of the food. I unfortunately didn't get to try the spa and gym owing to this being a working trip but they looked excellent. Thank you once again, I look forward to staying with you again when I'm not on a work trip.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jiri P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear valued Traveler,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your review with us and fellow travelers.

I was delighted to read that you had such a great time during the conference and that you look forward to stay in our hotel during your next visit of the Golden city of Prague.

Moreover, your praising words about your restaurant and Cloud 9 Sky bar & Lounge experience are great recognition of the hard work of our F&B team. Your comments will certainly be shared with all of them as well with the hotel management.

I am sending you the warmest regards from Prague,

Jiri Pereverzov
Cork, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed for 3 nights in January 2014. Positives include the excellent breakfast, sound proofing and very friendly and helpful staff. Negatives include vast shopping mall atmosphere and also the hygiene standards. On entering my room it was clear that the toilet was not cleaned, the seat was filthy. An oversight perhaps, but not what one would expect from a Hilton.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague hotel for your stay during your recent visit of Czech Republic.

With pleasure I was reading that you enjoyed our excellent breakfast to start your day with, as well as the sound proofing of the hotel. Moreover, as we strive to provide exceptional service to our guests I was delighted to learn, that you found our staff to be very friendly and helpful.

On the other hand, I was disappointed to read your comment that the cleanliness of the bathroom was not up to your expectations. It is my pleasure to inform you that our Executive Housekeeper is already following up on this to ensure improvement and corrective actions for the future.

I hope, that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to our property in the near future again, as we would very much like the opportunity to prove, that your experience was just an exception and that we can, indeed, do better.

Please be so kind and contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com prior your next visit, as I would like to arrange your stay with preferential attention.

Yours sincerely,

Albany, New York, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I spent two nights at the Prague Hilton in July, 2013. This is a beautiful and elegant hotel, but it is also a very large and very commercial place. There are concurrent conventions and tour groups booked in this hotel, and one can see that constant promotions are necessary to keep their rooms filled. We had a nice view of the Vlatava from our window. The breakfast is very good as one would expect, but the breakfast area is huge and enclosed – not a particularly attractive place. We were told that we could walk through an underground mall for easy access to the subway – which is true, but we were not told that the mall is closed and locked after 10 PM, so that one must take the long route around to return to the hotel. Prague is indeed a magical city, but I would choose another hotel next time – one that is a little closer to the center and one that is not so large and commercial.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for writing about your experience.

I was delighted to learn, that you found our hotel beautiful and elegant, and that you enjoyed the nice view of the Vltava river from your room and the breakfast we serve.

Our hotel is indeed one of the biggest hotels in Europe. Allow me to describe, that in our hotel we have three restaurants - CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie, Café Bistro and a separate breakfast restaurant - Atrium, two bars - Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge and Zest Bar, fitness facility - Cybex Health Club & Spa, and a Casino.

Moreover, please allow me to add, that although we host 791 rooms, our main aim and ambition is to provide all our guests with the highest level of service and to make all our guests feel comfortable.

I hope, that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you at the Hilton Prague Hotel again in the future; we will be looking forward to your returns.

Sincerely Yours,

Brindisi, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had a fantastic stay over Christmas break in Prague and our stay was simply magical! The room, the executive lounge, the breakfast, the staff at the hotel was of high quality! Our stay was memorable and we would like to go back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague Hotel for your Christmas break in our beautiful city.

With great pleasure I read, that you had a memorable stay with us and that you very much enjoyed our facilities.

We truly appreciate your time taken to share your amazing review with us and with other travellers, and we will be looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging your next stay, and in the meantime I am sending you all my best wishes from the snowy Prague,

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Hilton Prague? Share your experiences!