This hotel is vast. It is very close to Florenc metro. It was easy to get here on the bus and metro from the airport. Despite arriving at midday we were able to have our room straight away. I thought this was excellent. We were given room 5056 and it is as far from the lifts you can possibly be - bit its not that bad!
The room had 2 double beds, a flat screen tv, a well appointed bathroom with a seperate toilet. There is a mini bar, kettle, iron and ironing board and a safe in the room. The mini bar prices are extremely high but I always find that in this class of hotel. I called down to reception and they emptied the mini bar for us without any problem. We then stocked it with milk and water which was ideal.
Breakfast was a delight. A vast array of fresh and well prepared dishes. All very tasty. Our rates included breakfast so I cannot comment on value for money.
Our bedroom was very clean and comfortable. The beds are firm, but we were given a topper when we asked which made the beds perfect.
There is a lovely gym with a small pool and hot tub which is nice to soak in after a full day of walking!
We did not get an upgrade nor were we offered a rate to upgrade upon on check in which I know many people do get. That said, I was not too disappointed as the room we had reserved and paid for was still just lovely. Of course, who knows how lovely the executive floor is! I am back next year with my partner and I hope to stretch the bank balance a little further to see how the other half live!
The staff are the greatest thing about the hotel. They are so helpful and courteous. The management should be very proud. A big thank you to Erika on reception who repeatedly gave us assistance and even remembered our names. We have 2 more days here yet - hurrah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Café Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. The Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded as Top Responsible Hotel & Restaurant in the Czech Republic, 2013 by Business for the Company Platform; Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe for four consecutive years, Business Traveller Awards 2013; Best Business Hotel in the Czech Republic, World Travel Awards 2013; Best Business Hotel in the Czech Republic for four consecutive years, Business Destinations Travel Awards 2013; and Best Hotel in the Czech Republic for six consecutive years, TTG Travel Awards 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague