“Enormous hotel with superb staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #125 of 662 Hotels in Prague
Warwick, UK
“Enormous hotel with superb staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is vast. It is very close to Florenc metro. It was easy to get here on the bus and metro from the airport. Despite arriving at midday we were able to have our room straight away. I thought this was excellent. We were given room 5056 and it is as far from the lifts you can possibly be - bit its not that bad!
The room had 2 double beds, a flat screen tv, a well appointed bathroom with a seperate toilet. There is a mini bar, kettle, iron and ironing board and a safe in the room. The mini bar prices are extremely high but I always find that in this class of hotel. I called down to reception and they emptied the mini bar for us without any problem. We then stocked it with milk and water which was ideal.
Breakfast was a delight. A vast array of fresh and well prepared dishes. All very tasty. Our rates included breakfast so I cannot comment on value for money.
Our bedroom was very clean and comfortable. The beds are firm, but we were given a topper when we asked which made the beds perfect.
There is a lovely gym with a small pool and hot tub which is nice to soak in after a full day of walking!
We did not get an upgrade nor were we offered a rate to upgrade upon on check in which I know many people do get. That said, I was not too disappointed as the room we had reserved and paid for was still just lovely. Of course, who knows how lovely the executive floor is! I am back next year with my partner and I hope to stretch the bank balance a little further to see how the other half live!
The staff are the greatest thing about the hotel. They are so helpful and courteous. The management should be very proud. A big thank you to Erika on reception who repeatedly gave us assistance and even remembered our names. We have 2 more days here yet - hurrah!

• Stayed April 2013
Christoph P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Prague Hotel and giving us a very nice and constructive feedback .

I am truly happy to read that you appreciated all aspects of our hotel and that our friendly team have managed to meet your expectations in creating a most comfortable stay for you, and rest assured, I am indeed proud of the team and I will reward Erika due to her great customer focus.

I am glad that you are planning to visit us again next year and I would be glad if you contact me personally under dutymanager.prague@hilton.com in order to assist you with your reservation.

With best regards,

Christoph Puschmann
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Rarely do I leave ratings, but today I feel compelled to sing praises to the staff of this wonderful hotel. My stay last week, at the end of march, was met by extremely gracious and attentive employees. I want to especially single out Martin Havelka, at the front desk, who went well beyond his job duties to help with my family's particular needs. I predict a great future for him in the hospitality industry.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Marketa N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure to read your fantastic review about the staff of the Hilton Prague hotel.

I will be happy to share your compliments with the entire Team, especially with Martin from the Reception and I would like to assure you that your words act as great motivator.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and sincerely looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

From arrival to departure my experience was brilliant. Being a Diamond HH member I had access to the executive lounge, which in my opinion is the best I have come across. One of the previous reviews mentioned this is a buisness hotel, this is correct but as such I think the standards and service are that much more important to them and it shows, It is only a short hop on a tram into the old town so it is also good for tourists!
Food and cleanliness is good.
My only very minor niggle, being a diamond HH I was hoping for an upgrade, I booked an executive room, but this does not detract from having a great experience at this hotel. I will return.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,

I was happy to learn of your great satisfaction with our services and that we presented ourselves according to our usual high standards.

I appreciate your nice comment about our Executive Lounge!

I am looking forward to your next stay in our property. Please, feel free to contact the Duty Managers on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com prior to your arrival and we will be happy to arrange your future stay.

Kind regards,

London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed in this hotel with my sister and friend over the Easter weekend and it was lovely. Great location - only a few stops from centre of Prague on the metro or could walk easily if weather was a bit warmer! We had an amazing breakfast each morning, rooms were really comfortable with lots of amenities and luxury. Staff were really friendly and helpful and rooftop cocktail bar was a great novelty! My only bad point about the hotel was the low water pressure in the shower each morning but probably expected in such a big hotel. Would definetly stay here again if I go back to Prague! Thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague hotel and for writing such a nice review about our property.

I was delighted to read, that you enjoyed your breakfast in the Atrium restaurant and that you remained extremely satisfied with our facilities and with the service you received from our team members.

I look forward to your returns!

My best regards from Prague,

Clive, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here in March 2013 with family of four (one adult, teen, 2 kids). Due to hhonors gold status, was upgraded to Executive Floor. This hotel was top notch from check in to check out. Staff go out of their way to ensure a great customer experience. My kids thought they were in heaven. Rooms were very spacious - we were given a suite with adjoining rooms. Very nice and comfortable, especially after being in cramped rooms in the rest of Europe. First room had king bed, fridge, work table, another small table and chairs, balcony with great view of interior of hotel, bathroom with great amenities, and second room was very similar. We were greeted by Emmanual at the front desk who took the time to take us up to our room, show us around the hotel, and offer helpful advice. Seeing we were weary after long day of travel, he also arranged to have complementary bottle of wine, cookies, and small toy for my daughter sent up to our room. Talk about a great touch!!!
We had arranged with the hotel to pick us up from Prague airport, at cost of 900 CZ for the four of us. I know we could have found cheaper transport, but it was great to have driver waiting for us, have it billed to hotel room, not have to worry about being scammed, and not have to hassle with anything. Driver was very professional and waited despite long delay in luggage coming off the plane. He pointed out helpful tourist information on our drive into the city.
Being on the executive floor allowed us to access the lounge where they had a great selection of snacks and drinks with something to suit everyone in our party. It was great to be able to go the lounge after a long day of sight seeing and kick back with a drink and some great snacks. Breakfast in the lounge in the morning was a buffet, with very good choices, and option to order hot food as well. We tried omelets, french toast, and pancakes and all were outstanding!
Kids took advantage of the indoor pool several times. It was warm and spacious, clean towels and nice shower facilities.
Hotel is located approx one block from a tram stop. Hotel sells tram tickets at front desk and staff was helpful in telling us which tram stops to take to reach tourist destinations, as well as offering other great advice and map with marked directions. We also walked to Old Town one night, approx 15-20 minute walk in what felt like safe area.
Overall this was a fabulous hotel with great staff (esp. Emmanuel who went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed and more). I fear my kids are spoiled now and will never be happy with a country inn and suites again! I would unequivically recommend this hotel and hope to stay here again someday!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to note that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Prague hotel.

Thank you for the positive praise concerning our staff, especially Emma from the Executive Reception. We really appreciate your appraisal and have forwarded on your positive comments to all department heads.

Please rest assured that being a Hilton hotel, it is always our aim and ambition to provide our guests with the highest standard in quality and service.

Feedback such as yours act for all of as a great motivator, as it shows, that our efforts for provide all our guests with the best services pay

I will be looking forward to welcome you back at the Hilton Prague during your future trips to the Golden City of Prague.

Truly yours,

Tiberias, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent hotel, staff courteous and polite and always ready to help. Breakfast is excellent and there is a very large selection of things. We reached the hotel around 11:00 am and already gave us a room. Instead heated pool and jacuzzi free of charge computer room with a printer without charge.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Allow me to thank you cordially for sparing your valuable time and sharing with us the experience of your stay in our property.

I was delighted to read, that our facilities as well as our services provided by the Team members fully met your expectations.

We will be looking forward to your next stay at the Hilton Prague hotel again.

Yours sincerely,

Ederveen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

When visiting Prague on a business trip I decided to stay at this Hilton hotel. It was a good experience. The hotel is well equipped with all you need when being on a business trip. The hotel staff was very friendly and I got upgraded to the executive floor. This also means breakfast on that same floor.
Rooms were nice and spacious and breakfast was good as always. Parking was really convenient right outside the hotel. I also had dinner in the hotel's restaurant and I enjoyed it a lot. I had a very good steak with an excellent glass of wine.

If going on a romantic get away it is probably better to take a hotel in the old town, but for business this hotel is excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Traveller!

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague hotel during your visit of the Czech Republic and for sharing your feedback about this with other travellers.

With a great delight I learn that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed being upgraded to our executive floor. Moreover, it was a pleasure to note, that you remained satisfied with the breakfast, room, dinner and attitude of our staff.

This review will be shared with the team and I can assure you that comments such as your are always good motivators.

I wish you all the best and lot of safe miles on your travels.

Truly yours,
Martin Musil
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Hilton Prague? Share your experiences!