“Excellent Hotel and service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #124 of 661 Hotels in Prague
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Hotel and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and myself stayed at the Hilton Prague. We were upgraded to the Executive Floor with access to the Executive Lounge. The room was big with a beautiful view of Prague. The room was clean with tea / coffee making facilities, bathrobes, bath slippers provided. The bathroom was a bit small, but it didn't really matter.

The Executive Lounge was the plus point in this hotel. The staff are so welcoming and ever ready to serve you. For breakfast there was an adequate supply of bread, cheese, eggs, tea / coffee etc. and the rest of the day there was always something to nibble on and some drinks.

The Florenc Station is a few minutes walk which can connect you to the beautiful city of Prague in less than 10 minutes.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevator as it took forever to get to our rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Christoph P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear twentyfifths,

Allow me to thank you for your great comment you shared with us and other travelers on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to read that you remained highly satisfied with your room and its amenities as well as with the service provided by our team members, especially of our Executive Lounge staff.

I am happy to share this feedback with my team, as it will be a great appreciation for them.

Looking forward to hosting you again at our property and sending you all the best,

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I pretty much stay in this hotel on a weekly basis and it feels great to be welcomed with "Welcome back Mr Maddox". The staff are always warm and friendly and it has a large gym which has everything a gym needs. The rooms are very spacious and the best are very comfortable. My only negative comment relates to the wireless connection which is very very poor and it doens't matter what floor or room you are in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the main road as it can be a bit noisy during the night.
Dear Mr. Maddox,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the experiences of your stays at our property.

It is a great pleasure for me and the entire Hilton Prague team that you are always enjoying to stay with us and that you feel welcomed and comfortable, as it is our all permanent goal to make it right for you.

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback regarding the poor wireless connection you experienced as it gives us the chance to follow up on this immediately in order to improve it for the future. Please let me kindly advise you that upon your next stay on November 19th our Duty Manager will welcome you and provide you with a wifi device which is increasing the signal.

Once again, I would like to express my thanks for your loyalty to Hilton and our hotel and for you patronage as we highly appreciate to receive a comment from one of our most valued guests in the hotel, who knows best what to improve.

The entire team is looking very much forward to seeing you back next week.

Truly Yours,

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The staff here is friendly, helpful and a great face for this hotel. When we checked in they found out I am a diamond member and upgraded me to a better room. told me to go up to the concierge floor and have a beverage. Even told me to take my in-laws with me. The only issue we had was that the rooms were a little warm. we could not get them cold enough.
They have a restaurant called The Czech House. This is a fantastic 5-star restaurant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Alan H,

Thank you very much for your nice review about your stay at the Hilton Prague Hotel.

I was delighted to note, that you enjoyed the room upgrade. Moreover, I will be more than happy to share your great feedback about your dining experience at our Czech House restaurant with all our team members.

Nevertheless, I regret, that your room was a little warm. Please allow me to mention, that a Duty Manager is available in our hotel 24/7 for any help or assistance during the stay.

Thank you again for your praise of our team members and their performances and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in our property in the near future.

Truly Yours,

Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed in this hotel last week for the first and I can assure you that not last time. Staff are very polite and respectful, from reception where Emmanuel was brilliant at check in giving us some tips to the city and made the extra steps to help as much as he can. Cafe bistro where we enjoyed a nice lunch was terrific. The room was clean. The breakfast is served from 6 till 11 on weekend and with good variety of food. I would recommend this hotel to everyone due to marvellous staff they have, we will be back as soon we can afford it. Thanks again to Emmanuel for attentiveness and help.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear krval76,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for leaving your feedback here on the Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to read, that the service provided by our team, especially by Emmanuel from the Reception, exceeded your expectations; I will certainly pass your praise to Emmanuel and to the rest of the team.

Moreover, with great pleasure I read, that you also enjoyed the lunch in our Cafe Bistro, the breakfast in our Atrium restaurant and that you felt comfortable in your room.

Looking forward to hosting you again soon and sending you my greetings,

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very comfortable room. Plush terry robes are provided, as well as a safe, 36" flat screen TV, minibar, a bathroom magnifying mirror and a clothesline in the bathtub. My favorite feature was that the toilet was in a separate room with it's own little sink and towel rack. Plush bed linens, a coffee/tea maker and an automatic wake-up feature on the phone are nice. The included breakfast was super. You could actually slice your own ham off the bone to have with your made-to-order omelet or eggs.

To eat outside the the hotel, you must walk at least 15 mins. before finding any decent restaurants. The Cafe Imperial on the way into the historic center of Prague is very good and reasonable. To get to the center of Prague, you need to walk about 1/2 hour. There is a Hilton that is closer to the town center but don't know the quality of the hotel as compared to the Hilton Prague.

Room Tip: Many rooms face the hotel's inner courtyard and lobby. To get a view of the outside, request a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear serpentine215,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague and posting your experience here at Trip Advisor.

I was very delighted that the facilities in our hotel met all your expectations and that you felt comfortable, as it is our permanent goal to make our guests feel at home.

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the future, and I will be more than happy to serve your favourite omelette during your breakfast.

Best Regards from the golden city of Prague,

Horley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I often go to Prague for work, and this was my second visit to the Cloud 9 Sky Bar at The Hilton, and it was such a fantastic experience. The bar has a fantastic view of the city, great music, fantastic cocktails and great service.

I had the most amazing cocktail i have ever tasted "Pink Chevrolet" a champagne cocktail, which was truly delicious.

Our Bar man Tomas, was outstanding at his job, he was attentive, friendly and had a laugh. The cocktails he made us were deicious and i give him 10/10 for service.

I will definitely be going back on my next visit, and definitely recommend a visit!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you very much for such a nice feedback!

This was a pleasure to read about your great experience at the Cloud 9, especially about the service provided by Tomas. I would like to assure you that this was shared with entire team and that it is always a great motivator once any employee is recognized by the guest.

I am looking forward to welcome you back at the Hilton Prague Hotel again and to serve you “Pink Chevrolet” in the Cloud 9.

Sincerely Yours,
Martin Musil
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Hilton is well located in Prague. It is equiped with excellent gym facilities including an indoor heated pool! Thinking it was autumn/winter, i gave my swimmers a skip!! The rooms are clean and neat as expected, athough it's kind of small. The train station is about 1 minute walk from the hotel (just behind the Hilton). Prague Old Town, where the astronomical clock is located is about 15 minutes walk from Hilton. Close by is also the Jewish quarter and the famous Parizska Street -where high end fashion is lined up.
Breakfast at the Hilton is sumptuos. Bacon and pork sausages with "soft boil eggs" done to perfection are the highlights.
Within walking distance, there are at least 2 excellent restaurants - Kolkovne which serves Czech and international cuisines and Chagall's Club Restaurant which offers a variety of Czech and international cuisines too.
One can also find the Billa supermarket and 2 others are conveniently located near the hotel.
Overall, its a good business hotel which is suitable for couples and solo travellers too. For families, space may be tight as rooms are relatively small.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the river have a nice view.
Dear Adventuredino,

Allow me to thank you for your stay in our hotel and for sharing your nice review.

I was happy to read, that you remained satisfied with our facilities, especially with our gym and pool, and with the breakfast we serve; I will be delighted to share your great feedback about the bacon, the pork sausages and the soft boiled eggs with our chef.

Looking forward to welcome you back at the Hilton Prague Hotel in the near future,

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Hilton Prague? Share your experiences!